1851-1860

Chapter 1851 Preventing troubles before they happen 4

The Lu family was not equipped with the TVs they should have, but several military-level cadres in the army compound had them in their homes, so the children who were active in various households were no strangers to TVs.

Lu Erxiong put his hands up and down on the wooden box, "Mom, is it really a TV?"

Feng Qingxue slapped her hands, "Yes, it's our TV set. It's to relieve the boredom of the grandparents at home. If you want to watch TV, you have to finish your homework first."

"I have no homework!" Lu Erxiong said immediately.

Feng Qingxue then remembered that homework assignments are not very popular in schools nowadays, because they generally don't care about education.

Xi Bao reached out and pressed his chin, "I think it's better to put it in the brigade's office, otherwise our house will be hard to clean."

"Why? This is our TV, shouldn't it be in our house?" Lu Erxiong was very puzzled.

Fubao interjected: "Er Xiong, why don't you think about eating when you're only thinking about eating? This is called preventing problems before they happen. Our brigade only has such a TV, and the folks will definitely come to watch the fun, our house is crowded. If there are not so many people, it will also disturb our family's study and rest, as the elder brother said, it is better to put it in the brigade office, who likes to watch who will sit and watch with a bench."

Ye Yan smiled and nodded, "Fu Bao is right, we were in the army compound the year before, didn't we have a conflict because of watching TV? People who have TV don't want the boys in the army to watch TV at their house. , don't leave at night."

Even in the military, there are only a handful of people with TV sets.

Lu Erxiong was very sorry, "How convenient it is to put it in your own home."

In this way, he is even more arrogant among his friends, and whoever is obedient will let him watch TV.

He turned his head and glanced at his mother, he didn't dare to say this, otherwise he would have to be slapped on his butt.

Feng Qingxue didn't know what Xiong's son was thinking, and smiled: "It doesn't matter, our new home in the capital has a TV set by the state, which is two inches larger than the one I bought, and it is fourteen inches."

When several children heard this, they immediately cheered.

They soon returned to the capital. Whether the TV in front of them was placed at home or in the brigade's office, it had nothing to do with them, especially Er Xiong, who was no longer obsessed with the placement of the TV.

But his mouth is sweet. The tractor just drove into the Wanglou Brigade, and before it stopped, he stood in the car and rushed to Wang Zhengguo: "Grandpa, grandpa, mother bought a TV, and it will be installed in The brigade will show everyone, please call someone to help you move it down, or we will take it home!"

Many elders and villagers were basking in the sun at the door, and when they heard this, the crowd suddenly moved.

What is a TV? Some only heard the name but didn't see the face, some didn't know what it was at all, and their faces were blank, but looking at Wang Zhengguo's surprised expression, they immediately knew that it must be a good thing.

Lu Tianzhi reluctantly stopped the car and moved the wooden box down.

Wang Zhengguo hurriedly asked his eldest son to step forward to help, and looked at his niece who got out of the car right behind him, "Xiao Xue, Er Xiong, are you serious?"