1471-1480

Chapter 471

On the way from Guan Cheng to send herself back to the army, Zhong Wenxiu couldn't help complaining in a low voice, "Why do you take it for granted?" She blushed with embarrassment.

When speaking, she did not forget to take a look at Feng Qingyun, who was walking far ahead.

They and Lu Tianjun and his wife were not of the same arm, and they parted ways when they arrived in the military area. If Jiang Xiaoyue was by his side, they would definitely make fun of them. One was unwilling to leave, and the other was unwilling to step into the camp immediately.

Zhong Wenxiu couldn't care about this, but felt that the box of jewelry that Guan Cheng kept was very hot.

Guan Cheng said in a low voice: "Look at Auntie's appearance, can't you accept it? Auntie and our family always say no to each other. We will remember the great kindness and greatness that Uncle and Auntie have shown us, and we will repay them later. ."

He knew in his heart that he would always have the opportunity to repay Lu Jiang and Feng Qingxue, although he would never be able to repay.

The kindness of parenting is something that can't be repaid no matter what you do.

"Auntie is so nice, she gave Comrade Xiaoyue all in private, so she doesn't have to tell us, we don't know, naturally she won't say she's partial, but she prepared a copy for me, it's not only A bowl of water is flat, but it is biased towards us, because Comrade Tian Jun is the child of the Lu family, and Comrade Xiaoyue is the daughter-in-law of the Lu family, they are eligible to inherit the property of the Lu family, but we are not." Zhong Wenxiu was filled with emotion. , "Comrade Acheng, how lucky you are to meet them, and how lucky I am to meet you!"

Guan Cheng took her hand and said with a smile, "Since you said that, why don't you make a marriage report earlier?" Lu Tianjun will have his own baby next year. As a big brother, he is very anxious!

Zhong Wenxiu blushed and said in a low voice, "Okay!"

"When will it be handed in?" Guan Cheng asked worriedly.

"Tomorrow, I'll hand it in tomorrow, I've written it all." Zhong Wenxiu pushed the switch and quickly caught up with Feng Qingyun. Seeing Feng Qingyun's eyes, she couldn't help covering her face, but in the autumn wind, her face was still there. very hot.

The beauty of Guancheng and the atmosphere of the Lu family gave her the courage to enter into marriage without worrying about suffering from her mother's past.

Guan Cheng could not wait to dance to show his joy. When he returned to Lu's house in the evening, he was still very happy, which attracted Zheng Jinrui's jokes, "Yo, has it come to pass?"

"Uncle Zheng, just wait for a drink at the Happy Bar!" Guan Cheng said happily.

He is usually introverted, and seldom acts so outgoing, and everyone can feel his joy.

Father Lu stroked his palm and smiled, "Okay, this is a big happy event. I hope I can drink your wedding wine before I go home."

"Grandpa, are you going back?" Guan Cheng asked.

Lu Jiang and Feng Qingxue's family of seven all looked at Father Lu at the same time. Father Lu smiled and said, "November is coming soon. When I get home by train, the family is all busy, and it doesn't make sense to go back. Next year, I will go back with Xibao."

Feng Qingxue breathed a sigh of relief, almost thinking that Father Lu would bring Xi Bao back immediately.

"After calculating the work points and dividing the food, I will ask Tianzhi and Ayu to come to the capital, and everyone will have a good year."