1191-1200

Chapter 1191 

They left the army together with Qiao Desheng and declared that they would transfer to Huaihai City from northern Shaanxi, which did not arouse anyone's suspicion.

It was Zhao Xiaoyun who was a little reluctant and muttered, "Let's go as soon as you say it, and don't wait for me."

"Don't you want to go too? Okay, I'll take you to the train station tomorrow, buy a ticket and get on the train." Guo Xiuying squinted at him, "Your grandfather even called to ask you when to go back."

Zhao Xiaoyun hurriedly waved his hand, "Don't go, don't go, don't go back!"

He hasn't had enough yet!

Guo Xiuying was about to knock him on the head when a little nurse hurried over, "Doctor Guo, Doctor Guo, hurry up, hurry up with me."

"What happened?" Guo Xiuying asked hurriedly.

The little nurse ran out of breath and pulled her out, running forward, while saying, "Doctor Qingxue's baby is sick again and has some lung infections, Big Sister Sanbao asked me to come to you to discuss the plan together! "

When she heard that the strong man was sick, Guo Xiuying ran faster than the little nurse.

Zhao Xiaoyun heard it from behind, rolled his eyes, and hurried to Lu's house. Sure enough, he saw Tian Ling and Yang's mother sweating profusely. I don't know if the twins had a good heart. Dun Dun and Xiong Xiong cried very hard, and Fu Bao followed. Crying, Xi Bao was in a hurry.

"It's okay, it's okay, don't cry anymore!" Zhao Xiaoyun hugged Fu Bao and coaxed her.

Fubao cried out of breath, "Brother, younger brother hurts, mother is crying!"

Zhuang Zhuang was born weak and sickly. When he saw Zhuang Zhuang was seriously ill, wouldn't he feel distressed when he was a mother? Zhao Xiaoyun thought so in his heart, but he didn't dare to say it in his mouth, and hugged Fubao's arm tightly, "It's the younger brother who is crying when his mother is crying, so Fubao can't cry anymore, Fubao is an elder sister, you have to take care of your younger brother at home, you still have two brothers."

"Brother! Dun Dun! Bear!" Fu Bao hiccupped, struggled down, and ran to Tian Ling and Mother Yang.

Tian Ling and Mother Yang looked at each other and squatted down so that Fubao could see his younger brother.

The two-month-old child was crying so hard, his face was flushed, and suddenly he saw Fu Bao's face, as if he felt a little familiar, so Xiong Xiong stopped crying and let out a tender laugh.

Xiong Xiong stopped crying, and Dun Dun also stopped crying.

Tian Ling and Mother Yang breathed a sigh of relief, "Finally don't cry anymore."

Xi Bao also wiped the sweat from his forehead and sat on the ground. The situation just frightened him.

"I don't know what's going on with Zhuangzhuang." Mother Yang said worriedly. Although she was not a child of her own family, from the birth photos to the present, he cried and the adults were distressed for a long time, not to mention that he is sick now?

Lung infection, it's not easy to cure!

Zhuangzhuang's disease is threatening, such a small baby, the weak cry is so heartbreaking for adults, every treatment, Guo Xiuying, Wang Sanbao, Doctor Liao and Doctor Zhang have to consider it again and again, the effect is not good , It's been almost twelve hours since I entered the hospital at three or four in the morning, and everyone didn't dare to blink, for fear of missing the situation of Zhuangzhuang.