chapter four

"you too are a really cute couple." the doctor told ally and lauren as they looked down at the newborn baby in ally's arms. their heads instantly shot up, eyes wide.

"no! we're not a couple!" they rambled.

she raised her eyebrow. "but the kiss?.."

"please dont say anything." lauren pleaded. "my girlfriend is basically in a coma and me kissing her best friend isnt the first thing i want her to hear when she wakes up."

the doctor nodded. "i'll go call in the others." she said, leaving.

they watched as she left.

"ally..."

"no lauren. let me talk. i didnt mean to kiss you."

"i didnt mean to kiss back."

inside that hurt ally. she didnt know why. she shouldnt care... but she did.

"...that kiss was a mistake." lauren went on.

ouch. ally thought.

"yeah it was..." she muttered.

"is that the baby?!" dinah squealed when she saw the small human in ally's arms.

"yes dinah." ally softly laughed. "but shhh, she's sleeping."

"whats her name?" sinu asked.

"i havent decided yet.." ally looked down at her baby girl. she then looked up at lauren. what if this was her and lauren's baby. they would be a family. "i think it might name her lisa."

"lisa?" normani smiled. "thats cute."

"very cute." lauren smiled and rubbed ally's arm.

ally's heart started to do jumps. holy shit.

a nurse came in and soon took lisa away from ally. lauren stayed with ally, while the rest went to get a bite for lunch.

"so any word about camila?" ally asked.

"nope." lauren shook her head. "and they still wont let me see her, which is eating me alive.... i just really need to see her."

ally nodded, not saying a word. again, she felt hurt.

lauren noticed and instantly sighed. "im sorry..." she watched as ally still said nothing. "ally... did the kiss, like, mean something to you?"

"i dont know..." ally muttered, not meeting lauren's gaze.

lauren lifted ally's chin up. ally's breath stopped. her whole body froze as lauren inched closer, their lips making contact again.

"did it mean something now?" lauren asked, pulling away.

"i dont know." ally repeated and grabbed lauren's cheeks, pulling her back, kissing her intensely.

neither pulled away. they didnt want to pull away.

the kiss lasted longer then it should have. now ally knew why camila always kissed lauren, her lips were pure magic. they tasted like cherries and that didnt stop ally from sucking on lauren's bottom lip.

"ally..." lauren detached her lips from the small girl.

"no, shh." ally pulled lauren back to her, continuing the kiss.

they both knew what they were doing, they knew it was wrong. but to them, it felt so right.

what they didnt know was -- someone was watching them.

-------------------

alren feels.

ally has a crush on laurennnnn 😏😏😏

who do you think was at the watch? could it be camila?

next time on glee. (: