chapter eleven

"so tell me about this... camila?" savannah wondered if she got her name right while she poured lauren and glass of tea.

"yeah." lauren nodded. "um... it was a long ass time ago. maybe a year. i spilled her tea into her lap... onto her skirt to be exact." lauren sighed. "she was innocent then. i made her into something. something i don't like," savannah nodded, listening.
"after that, i never stopped messing with her. i even pulled her into the hallway and kissed her." lauren chuckled. "i was hooked. she was a drug i couldn't get enough of.. i once snuck through her window and made out with her... and when she dated my best friend, i was fucking crushed. he's dead now. i killed him." she looked over at the girl on the other side of the table who looked a little frightened. "remember how i said i killed people? yeah he was one. it was self defense though, he was planning to kill me first." savannah still said nothing. "i know right. crazy fanfic shit." lauren's eyes wondered over to a picture hanging of a wall. it was two girls at a pool and one was on the other's back. "who's that?" lauren asked pointing to it.

savannah turned around and looked at it as well briefly before turning back to lauren. "oh thats my sister, well half sister, ryder. she's dead though."

lauren almost choked on the spit in her throat. "r-ryder?"

savannah noticed her reaction. "yeahhhh. did you know her?"

lauren remained frozen. "um yeah." she finally said. "a little to well..." lauren coughed. "how did she die?"

"she was shot. lot's of people were. it was a massacre. it took place in an abandon warehouse.. the police thought it was gang activity..."

"i killed your sister."

savannah snapped her head towards lauren so quickly her neighbors got whiplash. "what?"

lauren took a deep breath before speaking again. "i killed your sister."

"no no no." she got up from her chair and started pacing the kitchen floors. "what the fuck..." she muttered. "how? what? why?" tears formed in her ears quickly. when lauren stood up to comfort her, she starting pushing on her and hitting her as much as she could. "how could you?! i've know you for three seconds and you've confessed to killing my sister!"

lauren grabbed the crying girl's fists. savannah broke down, yelling in lauren's face about how she took away the most important thing in her life.

"i'm so sorry." lauren frowned. "she was trying to kill me first. in fact, all of the people i knew were trying to kill me! do you know what it feels like to be stabbed in the back by people that you've been friends with since forever!" (( haha haleigh does. ))

savannah pushed lauren off of her. "ryder would never do that, she's a good person!"

"she almost got to of my friends killed! one of them being my girlfriend!... ex" she corrected herself but the word 'ex' stung like a bitch.

savannah stayed quiet. she sat down and ran her fingers through her hair. her face was all red from crying and her cheeks were puffy.

"i'm just gonna go..." lauren said quietly as she started to grab her jacket.

"no. stay." her voice squeaked. "you need a place to stay, and i need a new roommate... considering the fact you killed mine."

lauren nodded awkwardly.

"so," savannah looked up. "finish telling me about camila."

------------------------

wow. so after 17973 years i finally update.

dont forget to check out my other books! ((((:

bye. ily awesome people 💖