chapter nine

"so how ya feeling?" ally asked the girl in the hospital bed.

"cut the crap ally." camila spat. "we both know why you're here."

ally took a deep breath. "camila..."

"dont camila me. you kissed my girlfriend ally. how could you?"

"im so sorry. i never meant for that to happen. it just did!" ally tried to explain.

"do you have feelings for lauren?" camila asked.

ally stayed silent. she didnt know what to say.

"i fucking knew it." camila shook her head. "get out."

"camila-"

"get out!" camila screamed, pointing to the door.

ally scrambled to get her bags. she quickly ran out the room.

camila sighed and took the pills next to her on her bed letting sleep take over her.

------

lauren lit the cigarette she was holding in between her two fingers. she inhaled the toxic smoke then soon let it out.

"smoking kills you know," a girl cleaning up the table next to her said.

"what im trying to kill myself?" lauren replied to her.

the girl stood up and looking at lauren and held her bucket of dirty plates on her hip. "touché."

lauren looked back at her. she could tell she worked at the restaurant. her name tag read: Savannah. she was kinda pretty: long blonde hair, eyes a dull blue that they looked almost grey, even a nose ring. she really appealed to lauren. she smirked and sucked in more of her cigarette air. "when do you get off? im new here, and id really like a tour."

"i barley know you." she laughed and picked up the last cup on the table she was clearing.

"im lauren. now you know a lot."

"you could be a murderer!" savannah laughed again.

lauren found her laugh warming. she smiled. her laugh sounded like camila's. "im not a murderer. anymore."

savannah raised her eyebrow. "youre scary,"

lauren didnt say anything. she looked down at her the deadly stick in her fingers.

"i like scary."

her comment made lauren smirk and look at her again.

"i get off in ten minutes. wait for me here?" she bit her lip.

it took lauren a few minutes to reply. "hurry up."