chapter twelve

camila was no back at home, safely on her bed. dinah was over, helping camila recover.

"so, lauren hasn't been in almost over a week." dinah informed the other girl who was curious about the disappearance of her ex girlfriend.

"where did she go?" camila asked.

dinah shrugged.

camila sighed and ran her fingers through her slightly messy hair. lauren was so dramatic camila thought; she always does shit like this- run away from her problems.

"have you talked to ally?" dinah question.

camila shook her head. "dont want to. shes the cause of all of this."

"no shes not. it was a mistake mila." dinah touched camila's arm.

"a mistake that drove my girlfriend and me apart!" camila yelled, scaring dinah. "someone always takes me away from lauren and im tired of it. we break up and make up too many times. i just want lauren and only lauren. shes mine.... shes mine." camila repeated aloud.

dinah didn't say anything but she nodded her head. she stood up and smoothed out her clothes. "i think im gonna head out. call me if you need anything."

camila was the one to nod this time. "bye Dinah."

dinah waved as she left. sofi then came trotting in her room.

"camila! im happy you're home!" her sister threw her arms around the older one.

camila laughed and wrapped her arms around her sister. "im happy to be home."

"it was boring without you. i had no one to bother." she smirked.

camila smiled and rolled her eyes. "brat."

sofia giggled. "where's lauren?"

her smile quickly turned into a frown. "thats what i would like to know."

"lauren really loves you."

"yeah i know."

"she never left your side at the hospital." her little sister told her. "ive never seen someone cry that much."

camila remained silent as she took in her sister's words. instead she just turned on her tv. she flipped through the channels to find something to watch, but nothing caught her attention- until...

"lauren jauregui has just been arrested."