chapter ten

"so where you from?" savannah asked lauren as they walked down the street together.

"a couple hours away from here. LA." lauren told her.

savannah nodded. "so why'd you come here?"

lauren shrugged. "a new start i guess. other life was shit."

"let me guess... boyfriend troubles?" she looked at her, smiling a bit.

"girlfriend actually." lauren corrected her.

"you're gay?"

lauren nodded, shrugging a bit. "are you?"

savannah shook her head. "no. i have a boyfriend."

"damn, just when i was starting to develop a small crush on you." lauren smirked at her.

savannah felt her face heat up. "say um," she coughed. "have a place to stay?" she ran a little ahead of lauren and started to twirl around in the streets

"nope. left too soon to even check out places." the green-eyed girl answered truthfully.

"well um... you can stay with me.. if you want." she bit her lip saying the words nervously."

lauren smirked again and stopped in the middle of the streets. "thought you didnt know me."

savannah giggled making lauren laugh.

-------

sorry that this chapter was short but ive been thinking. i read this comment that said that they didnt know where this book was going, and now im starting to see it. i dont know where this is going either. so i just might put off writing this book until i can get back on track.

ill be updating my other books tho. (:

thanks.