chapter six

lauren hadn't seen camila in a few days nor ally. camila had told the doctors to make up excuses every time they would come around.

oh she washing her hair
shes resting
no visitors
so on..

"camila, honey, you have to talk to them soon." her doctor said to her. "the look is this girl's face is heartbreaking every time i send her away."

"yeah, well my heart is actually broken. i mean, how would you feel if your two best friends made out after you got shot and was basically in a coma?"

the woman nodded. "i understand. but just talk to them soon." she closed the door in front if her, leaving camila alone.

camila picked up her phone. many texts from ally and lauren. the only texts she replied to were the other girls or her parents.

she scrolled through her contacts and clicked on lauren's file, selecting her number. it rang for a moment.

"camila! finally! ive been trying to get in touch in with for like a week! seems like you're ignoring me..." lauren spoke quickly but slowed her words down closer to the end.

"im not ignoring you." camila replied simply.

"ha. sure seems like it... can i come over?"

"yeah, we need to talk."

lauren stopped in her tracks. "talk? talk about what? are you okay?"

camila shrugged even though she knew lauren couldn't see her. "i don't know yet."

"whaa.."

"just see you soon!" camila hung up on quickly.
she sighed.

what did she do to deserve this? lauren constantly hurt her and almost got her killed! but that was kind of her own dumb mistake.

a few minutes later there was a knock on the door. her nurse's head popped in. "there's a miss jauregui to see you. should i let her in?"

camila just nodded.

moments later, lauren came through the door. "hi baby, its been so long."

"yeah it is has..." camila mumbled.

lauren ran up and gave her a hug, kissing her cheek. she noticed something wrong when camila didn't react. "is everything okay?"

"i don't know lauren, you tell me." she snapped towards the other girl.

"woah, what the hell happened?" lauren took a step back.

"i dunno lauren, kiss ally again and then maybe you'll know!" camila yelled.

"you know..." lauren sighed.

"yeah i know!"

lauren sat on camila's bed and grabbed her hand. "it didn't mean i thing, i swear."

"really? then why'd you kiss twice?" she pulled back her hand so quickly you didn't even see it move.

"camila please let me explain-"

camila put up her hand to stop her. "i'm tired lauren."

"then i'll let you get some sleep-"

"no, i'm tired of us."

lauren swore she felt her heart fall several levels below her. her mouth when dry, she couldn't figure out the words to say. "i-i- but i love you, and im so so sorry."

"i need time lauren."

"i can give you time. im not giving up on us."