Part 6

Garima saw Payal face and know something is wrong because she told her everything happened in Shantivan yesterday.

Garima "beta you both sit I will get something for you."

Akash "Amma we come here to talk to you all, so can you bring babuji."

She nodded and bring babuji to hall.

Akash "Amma, babuji and buaji from next month Khushi ji will not give you money but Payal will take care of all your expenses. I ask Payal to find job."

Payal "I already told you what is the need for me to do job when Khushi handle everything why are you adament Akash ji."

Akash "it's Khushi ji kindness that she is taking care of your family when you all break relation with her when she married to bhai. Remember Amma how you slapped her and break every relation and you buaji how you said her bad blood and didn't allow her to enter into the house next day for pag phera rasam. You all never allow her here then on which right you ask her to take care of you all. Payal in Shantivan you never support her or talk to her politely."

Payal "its her responsibility to take care of my family because they adopted her when no one is ready to take her responsibility. So now she is doing something for them it's not big deal."

Akash is hurt by listening all this said "yes you are saying right but you know she pay you all more than what you did for her. Let's count buaji, Amma, babuji and Payal don't miss the count.  No. 1 you took her responsibility when she is 8 years old doesn't understand anything because Amma is her mother's sister.

No. 2 she is only single person whose responsibility you all take but she feed 4 of you solely at the age of 18 and help babuji in her shop too.

No. 3 Payal she save you from money hungry people in the name of marriage at the cost of almost losing her dignity. 

No. 4 if she is not with you then you can never be Raizada's daughter in law and my wife.

No. 5 while working with bhai she faces everything but never let you all sleep empty stomach even when she herself slept with empty stomach.

No. 6 she got ready to marry Shyam even when didn't like him because buaji like him and what did you do to save your marriage at Shantivan.

No. 7 your marriage's whole responsibility she take on her shoulder. By doing this she make you indebted of you all for next seven birth. Buaji is it not true if a person help in girl marriage then he or she did one of the biggest virtue done by them. One more thing Payal if she is not helping you then you can never be married to me.

And buaji I have question for you and Amma that when Payal is elder then why did you forced Khushi ji to marry Shyam who is double her age. Is it because she is burdened on you or he is ready to marry without any single penny. I want answer buaji that to be true if you want me to take Payal with me back otherwise I will not allow her to enter into my house."

By hearing all shocked but Akash want them to accept the truth so that they will not blackmail Khushi is future but what he didn't know that all this is recorded by Arnav's man.

Akash sit relaxing and said "buaji I am waiting for your answer and yes I forget most important point that she bear all your taunt and partial behaviour without any question. Buaji, Amma and Payal I don't have whole day make it fast."

They all look at eachother them buaji said "when he told that he will marry Khushi without any money we thought it is good that one daughter got married because we are not rich to bear two daughters marriage expenses."

Akash "really buaji do you think I am fool to believe you. It's ok i understand you."

He get up and said "Payal you don't need to come back stay here and I will ask my lawyer to send you divorce papers. Sign them." By saying he turn to go out. 

Whereas three women is shocked because they never think Akash can be this much serious.

Amma "Akash beta what are you saying."

Akash "I told you in simple language I want truth but it's not my problem that you all didn't understand that "

Payal hold his hand which he take away from her. She is scared but truth is also ugly.

Amma "beta sit we will tell you truth." She look at buaji and Payal. Akash sit again.

Amma "when Shyam babua told us he is orphan and he need place to live. We let him live as PG. One day he ask Khushi's hand from us without any kind of dowry and ready to help us. We thought that it is good to marry her because we didn't have money for two daughters' marriage but Khushi rejected it by saying she never think something like him and he is much older than her."

Akash "continue."

Buaji "Khushi said that Payal is elder so we should marry her first but how can we marry Payal to orphan and 12 year older. Payal also didn't want to marry him."

Akash "why Payal what he lack."

Payal look here and there and said "I don't want to marry pauper."

Akash laugh and said "you can't marry pauper Payal but force your adopted sister no no let not say like this, cousin she is your cousin your Massi's daughter right. You forced your cousin to marry pauper. Buaji and Amma what can I say you. Amma you destory the meaning of relationship. She is your blood sister from same parents daughter, how can you fall this much. Leave all this and Payal if you want your family live comfortably then you are the one who is going to help them because neither me nor Khushi ji will help them. They themselves told the reason. You stay here for today to discuss your future plan with your Amma and buaji. Tomorrow I will pick you on my way from office to home in evening. Garima Gupta and Madhumati Mishra from now on you both will be aunty for me because I don't want to associate with selfish women like you but Payal for you I will fulfill responsibility as a husband for you. You know Payal I feel lucky when I got married to you by thinking that I am not destined like Papa who got my mother like wife but it's my bad luck that my destiny is no differ then Papa." By saying he left.

All look at him going but babuji who saw and hear all hurt to the extent that no one can understand. After knowing the true face of his wife, sister and daughter he is broken beyond repair.

Garima "Payal damadji left, I was scared that Khushi's black shadow destory your happiness that is why I was never favour of her marriage with Arnav."

Payal "Amma I also feel that one day she will create problems in my life, look she destory my happy married life."

Buaji "don't worry Payaliya everything will be fine but now we need to think how to get money so that we have money for next month expenses."

Payal "Amma and buaji you both need to find way because I am not going to do job to give you money."

Akash who come to take car key which he forget on table said "you will Payal. I will check how you take care of your family along with the daughter in law of Raizada responsibility afterall you want to be good daughter in law. I will find job for you accordingly your qualification and you will do your job sincerely if you want to save your marriage."

Payal is scared to hear him because what she saw in his eyes told her he is damn sure.

Precap : together enjoy thresome or you divide time among both of you.

Tell me how many want to know who is enjoying in next part.