Part 36

Arnav and Khushi slept after having their dinner whereas in Shantivan no one get sleep.

Shyam went outside the Shantivan without telling anyone. Shyam cover his face with hoodie and mask. No one suspect due to cold weather. Shyam sit on bench in a park beside young girl in early 20's.

Shyam "how are you."

Girl "I am fine Bhai."

Both sit in silence for next few minutes the girl ask "what next Bhai."

Shyam "I don't know Anu. I am confused about my next step. I hate myself for hurting both of you."

Girl is none other than Anu "Bhai I know whatever you are doing is good for us but what about you Bhai. You portrait yourself as villian, do you think what will happened to you."

Shyam"Anu I know whatever I am doing and I am ready to face the consequences for my actions."

Anu hug him and said "I don't want to loose either of you."

Shyam side hug her and kissed her forehead because he understand what store for him in future. After all the happening around him make people hate him but he is happy with the hate he received because that way he protect his sisters.

Shyam left by saying he need to go back before anyone find him missing. Shyam drop Anu to her home then left for Shantivan.

He type message on his phone then send it to a number.

NK saw him coming inside the house. The smile on his face confused him. 

Shyam read message on his phone then said "checkmate."

NK who hear checkmate got worried. 

NK follow him but what he don't know that Shyam know about his presence from the time he enter into Shantivan.

Shyam enter into his room to see Dadi and Nani are consoling crying Anjali, seeing them he didn't show any emotions.

Nani "damad ji where you went. You didn't care to inform Anjali betiya. Now why are you not saying anything."

Shyam smile by looking at them. His smile is evil which none of them get but got confused with his smile. They thought that he did something which will benefited them but they don't know how wrong they are. Tomorrow morning will show them a small part of who Shyam Manohar Jha.

Shyam clean himself. He look into his own eyes through mirror in bathroom.

Shyam talk to himself "Shyam time has come to complete your promise."

With this evilness glint in his eyes which is scary.

He come out to see them still in his room and from the corner of his eyes he saw NK is listening to them by hiding outside of his room.

Seeing Shyam coming out of bathroom Anjali run to him and hug him tight.

Anjali "Shyam ji now what will we do."

Dadi "don't worry Anjali we will do something. I told you about my plan, for that we need to wait for sometime then we will show Arnav and Khushi what happen when they mess with wrong people."

Shyam "what you plan Dadi."

Nani come and stand near them said "Subhadra's plan is fabulous but for that we need to wait till Khushi and Arnav have their baby. Once baby is born then we will kill Arnav and Khushi, after their death we will present their baby as Anjali and yours baby."

Shyam thought "I know you more than you give credit to me. Oh Anjali what Preethi did with all of us is nothing what I did with you all. You know Shyam Manohar Jha but none of you know about Shan."

Shyam have sinister smile which is seen by Dadi, Nani and NK. Dadi and Nani thought that Shyam is happy with their plan whereas NK is scared to hear them.

Shyam ask them to go to their room because they need to wake up early in the morning. They left. NK went to his room and scared to know about their plan but he is more worried about Shyam's plan which is not known to him. NK promise himself that he will go to any extent to protect Arnav and Khushi.

Shyam lay down on bed to see other side of bed where Anjali is in deep sleep.

Shyam hover on Anjali and said "you all will see the trailer of terror tomorrow morning. Manohar Raizada you think you can fool everyone by showing how good you are but I know who you are. That night I didn't do anything that doesn't mean I will not do anything. And you Anjali thought I married to you because of Arnav Singh Raizada's property. Na I married you to be near to your dearest Mama ji."

Shyam lay down on his back, looking at ceiling said "Arnav will not help you when your ugly truth come out."

Shyam lost in his past which force him to be Shan from Shyam. After sometime when he didn't feel sleepy, he went to terrace. He look at sky where he saw Stars shining.

When he saw Khushi talking to two stars he also developed habit to talk to them.

Shyam "soon you will get justice. I will punished your criminals. Every criminal think no one see the doing crime but God or devil both saw them doing crime. I don't know about God but I the devil will punish you for your crimes. Shan is back to avenge."

By rising his both hands in air to show his power.

NK who is sitting in terrace in deep thought hear Shyam's words, by hearing he is more confused. In all this he forget one name that is Shan.

Shyam's phone ring. Seeing caller id he pick the call.

Shyam "speak."

He hear what person from other side said the said "make sure they didn't get any news. Keep a close eye on them. No harm reach them, you know very well I don't like failure."

What other side person said he hear then cut the call. 

Shyam dial another number, when person from other side pick his call Shyam said "Anu I want you to do something for me."

Anu "yes bhai tell me what you want."

Shyam tell her Anjali, Devyani and Subhadra plan for Khushi and Arnav child.

Shyam "Anu I want you to do something Anjali, Devyani, Subhadra, Manorama, Garima, Madhumati and Payal to know what terror is. About Manohar Raizada and Akash Raizada they will face me."

Anu "ok Bhai but don't you think that whatever we do is nothing what they did to them."

Shyam "this is not their punishment but it's their nightmare which will snatch their peace and sleep. Do you think after witnessing their crime I will give punished them like this. I will make their like hell where they wish for death but death is far away from them. Anu please make sure she is away from truth. I can't see her in pain. I already gave her enough pain."

Anu "ok Bhai I will help you to keep her away from truth. Bye Bhai take care and now go to bed to sleep. Ok."

Shyam smile and said "ok."

Shyam left but didn't see NK who is sitting other side of wall and heard everything.

NK is confused with Shyam's talk.