Part 16

Next morning bring lots of surprises to all. In Shantivan all are sitting on dinning table for breakfast when Arnav got call from Aman who told him to switch on news channels.

On every news channels same news is running.

All are shocked to see the news except Arnav who is behind all this.

News channel

Two news anchor

News anchor "ASR life is like film. We are going to tell our viewers who is ASR."

News anchor "ASR is son of Arvind Malik and Ratna Malik. He has elder sister Anjali Jha who is married to Shyam Manohar Jha. ASR father's affair is the reason for his parents death and sister's broken marriage this is know by people of Lucknow. All know what happened years back in Sheesh Mahal. But today we are telling you something shocking. Arvind Malik ASR's father is very good man who destroy himself and reason is his wife Ratna Malik."

Other news anchor "ASR mother always criticized his father for having affair with his secretary which is completely false. He ask help from his mother Subhadra Malik and mother in law Deviyani Raizada help to make his wife understand to stop spreading rumours about him which is affecting his business and image but they didn't help him. He himself try to make her understand but nothing work."

News anchor "he did what he was blamed. He started affair which become the reason of what happened in Sheesh Mahal years back. Can this is the only reason for ASR losing her parents."

Other anchor "no Ratna Malik is one of the reason who spread false rumours about her husband in every to downgrade him and when he turn her words true she can't handle it."

News anchor "Deviyani Raizada who always think herself superior and taught her daughter and granddaughter same. You all saw how Anjali Jha granddaughter of Deviyani Raizada and daughter of Ratna Malik abort her own baby to force ASR to become her slave. Deviyani Raizada who always preaching moral values never taught her daughter and granddaughter."

Deviyani switch off the TV.

Manohar "ma you can switch off TV but how can you stop other knowing the truth. Look what you bring to our family."

Mami "hello hey bye bye Manohar ji we should not live with her otherwise she will destroy us like she destroy Arvind Malik and now she is trying to destroy Arnav betiwa."

Mama "ma you don't have choice. Transfer Shantivan on Arnav's name and go to old age home for your stay."

Arnav "Mama ji we don't want Shantivan. You can transfer it on your name or Akash's name."

Mama "Arnav can you ask your lawyer to get papers for Shantivan transfer on my name today itself."

Arnav nodded and call his lawyer Mr Roy to get papers ready today.

Arnav "Mama ji papers will deliver in two hours."

Mama ji nodded and ask "ma signed them if you want me to fulfill the duty of son. Today.." before he continued Payal phone start ringing.

All look at her. She pick up the call and what she hear is shocked for her. She snatched TV remote control from Nani and switch on TV where news of Gupta running. How they torture Khushi. How they forced her to marry already married man who is double her age. How Shyam try to kill Shashi Gupta when he know about his marriage to Anjali. How her family blackmail her  by using Shashi's condition. Including what Akash said other day in Gupta house video is also running on screen. Whatever they do with Khushi are telling in news which is another shocked to people in Shantivan including Khushi except Arnav all didn't know what is happening. Khushi also clueless about all this. She didn't know her Arnav ji is behind all this. Arnav didn't show mercy this time on anyone. He know very well what will impact of this news still he gave those videos to news channels including how Shyam threatened or confession of his love to Khushi on Payal's marriage.

All sit in hall with their shocked and confused mind. No one knows how to get out of all this. Arnav saw all of them in tension.

Arnav thought "I am sorry Khushi to do this but this is need of time. I can't let them scout free when they hurt you and me. Wait for 20 days then we will move to our home where only love, peacefulness and happiness are all around."

Arnav "Payal ask your mother and aunt to not give any statement to anyone. I will think how to get all of us out of this."

Payal is crying for what all going on TV.

Akash feel sorry to say all those that day but now he can't do anything.

Arnav "Akash you should give statement to media that you said all this to show Payal truth of her mother and aunt. Payal their is only one way to get you out of this that is to show you your mother and aunt evil here who is responsible for whatever happened in Khushi and your life. Think and tell me if you are ready for this then I will tell you how to do. Khushi come with me. Akash take care of Payal."

Mama "Arnav beta what will you do about news regarding Raizada and Malik."

Arnav "Mama ji this news definitely causes huge damaged to us and AR too. I can take care of that but right now we need to focus on Khushi and Payal. How we get them out of all this mess which will definitely affect them if we didn't act now. No one talk to media at any cost. HP tell all workers too that no words to media." HP nodded her head.

He hold Khushi's hand and went outside from back gate because media persons blocked front gate.

Arnav took her to penthouse where he ask Khushi to take rest till he will talk to his team about news. Khushi has tears in her eyes. Arnav hug her because he know Khushi is not bad to hurt others for hurting her.

Arnav "Khushi I will arrange tutor for you to tell you how to handle this type of condition. Khushi I need to go."

Khushi nodded her head and said "I am ok Arnav ji. I am worried about you and AR."

Arnav smile and said "I will handle everything you just relaxed."

After making sure Khushi is fine Arnav come to AR where Aman and Gaurav are waiting for him in his cabin.