Part 20

Akash and Payal read the content in file so they are hesitant to do this. Mama ji took file to see what is in it and he is equally shocked to read all this. Mama ji look at Arnav and know they lost their Chote with their own doing.

He understand that Arnav is taking revenge from all of them by using this situation and he decided what is need to be done.

Mama ji "Akash go for it this is the best solution if Arnav is saying and I am with you to help you come out."

Mama ji thought "I am sorry Akash you are paying price for what you and we all did to Chote. Now I understand when someone become silent that means that person is going away from you. Which we neglect when Arnav stop talking much but now it is too late to correct our past mistakes. This time I choose my Chote whom I lost for Arnav. Chote this is your Mama ji promise that from now you are free to live your life without any burden."

Akash "Papa did you read properly."

Mami "hello hey bye bye what is in the file Akash betiwa."

Mama look at her then he hear Payal saying "ma ji in this file Akash ji and I have to take blame for whatever happened to Arnav ji and Khushi along with others."

Mami "Arnav betiwa why Akash betiwa take blame when Anjali is the one who did wrong with you."

Nani shouted "Manorama why are you involving Anjali betiya's name when she is facing lots in her life."

Mama "you are right ma why are we blaming her and Akash when you, I and Manorama are main villian in Arnav's life with his parents. And Akash can you say that whatever written in this file is not right. No everything written in this file is right. Now it's your and Payal responsibility to take the responsibility of your fall. You both are going to say whatever written in this file to media for your own betterment. I know Arnav has back-up to get you out and ma Anjali is no one to us. If you want to keep relationship with her keep it outside our house."

Mami is making faces then Mama ji said "Manorama you and Payal from now onwards take care of everything because from now onwards Khushi will not do anything in this house and same goes to Arnav. Arnav beta you did lot for this family now start living from yourself and your happiness." With that he put his hand on Khushi and Arnav to give them blessings. No one understands what is  happening.

Arnav is confused with Mama ji's behaviour. His mind telling him that he got to know about his intentions but other side he thought that if he know about his intentions then he will do something to stop because what he is going to do spoiled Raizada's name as well as Akash and Payal name too. He shrugged all this thoughts and went to his room.

Aman who is watching all this by becoming silent spectator saw everything with his own eyes that how Mama ji's facial expressions changes.

Aman thought to talk to ASR but let it go. Their is someone else also who observed Mama ji that is Khushi.

Khushi went to their room and saw Arnav is sitting on recliner with closed eyes. Khushi first time saw him like that. 

Khushi put her hand on his shoulder to see him opening his eyes.

Khushi "what happen Arnav ji."

Arnav hold her hand and pull her in his lap. He hug her tightly to get courage from her. Khushi who understand him ask him to share her pain.

Arnav "Khushi I don't know why I am not feeling happy after getting what I want."

Khushi pull herself out of his hug to see his face "tell me what you did and what you want."

Arnav look at her and said "Khushi I want to take revenge from all who hurt me and you for that I did everything. Whatever today is happening all because of my plan."

Khushi "you want to punish them for not being there for you when you need. I understand what you are going through because I also face similar situations in my life but right now you are feeling guilty to make them suffer."

Arnav did said anything.

Khushi "Arnav ji it ok to feel this because how much bad you want to show others  but in you their is still goodness in you. It's good that you feel which means you are human. Do you Arnav ji their are many people who only give pain to others but never remorse because they never think they did wrong and we see examples around us. Can you tell me did your Nani Deviyani Raizada ever feel bad for forcing you to do as per Anjali's wish whether right or wrong."

Arnav nodded no.

Khushi "did Anjali feel bad for making you her slave or did she feel bad to make me her slave. Answer is no and Shyam he is not different from his wife. He fear to lose luxuries you provide him but never remorse. And about my so called family I know them better. Still I try to maintain the relationship but what I got. I understand Mama ji may feel bad for what they did but time for forgiveness is gone long back. So what you are doing is right. Their is nothing wrong to become selfish."

Arnav look at her because he himself is surprised to hear all this from her. Khushi who bear everything to protect her family is now against her own family. 

Arnav "Khushi our home is getting ready for us, it will take 10 to 15 days. I don't know about you but now I don't want to associate any of them. They are related to me but they are not my family. You are my only family."

Khushi "and you are my only family. Arnav ji can we go somewhere else to start our life because I know they will never let us live peacefully."

Arnav "Khushi we are not going anywhere and I promise that they can't reach to us. I already plan everything. Their is something which is known to Aman and me only."

Khushi look at him in questioning manner.

Arnav "Khushi that day when we first time meet in Lucknow all thought I went to their for fashion show but it is not true. Fashion show organised to cover for my real purpose."

Khushi who is very much curious ask "what is your real purpose Arnav ji."

Arnav smile and said "Khushi I went to Lucknow for business deal with which I enter into hospitality business. I was in Lucknow to sign deal with one of hotel in Lucknow. From then I am expanding my hotel and restaurant business by buying small hotels and restaurants all across Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan and Andaman and Nicobar Islands. Our this business is in starting phase still doing good. I am renovating one of hotel in Andaman Islands, when that hotel is fully ready then we are going to organized fashion show their with inauguration of hotel."

Khushi's mouth is open due to shock.

Arnav look at Khushi and ask "Khushi what happen why are you behaving like this that I said something which you are not expecting."

Khushi "yes I never except you to enter into hospitality industry and what did you plan further."

Arnav "first we are going to shift in our new home then you are going to write your board exam. After your board exam we will go to Andaman Islands to show you our hotel their."