Part 37

NK "who are you Shyam and what is your planning. I need to keep an eye on you to know what you are planning."

After that NK went to his room to think how to know about Shyam's plan.

Shyam sleep in living room on sofa. Before sun rise in the sky Shyam woke up to feel calmness in Shantivan which deceive all. 

Shyam take bath then come downstairs to see if anyone wake up but none then he make tea for himself and call someone till tea is getting ready.

After his call answer Shyam ask "did they leave."

Person "yes boss they board 5:45 am flight. Our men are following them like a shadow."

Shyam "not even a single scratch on them otherwise you know what will happened to you all."

Person "yes Boss."

Shyam pour tea in a cup and ask "everything is ready for today."

Person "yes Boss everything is ready, if you want I can forward you details now."

Shyam "no need for that and what about that Malik."

Person "he and his family in our radar. Our men are watching them 24*7."

Shyam "good, keep updating me."

Two person who are hearing his talk are NK and Dadi (Subhadra Malik).

Shyam sip and taste tea.

Shyam self-talk because he know about their presence and want them to know he is here for their destruction said "children get to taste of sweetness of the fruit of their elders good deed then they should taste the bitterness of their evilness too. Malik, Raizada and Gupta you all are finished."

Shyam evil laugh hear by others people in Shantivan which shock then too.

Anjali ask "Shyam ji why are you laughing like this."

He turn to see shock on NK and Dadi's face but rest are confused.

Shyam "oh my innocent Anjali or should I call you Rani Sahiba."

Anjali look at her with confused face.

Shyam come near her to stand infront of her said "look how innocent you are. Anjali do you think I marry you because I love you or want Arnav's property. No I didn't marry you for either reason then what is the reason for me to get married to you."

All didn't know whereas this talk is going and he went to sit in living room. After sitting on sofa he said "Anjali I marry you to destroy Raizada which I did. Look now Devyani Raizada, Manohar Raizada, Manorama Raizada and Akash Raizada have nothing with them. Second is Malik. Do you know who give tip to Arnav about Sheesh Mahal, that is me. Subhadra Malik you come here to get some money to help your son and his family survival easy but you will not get anything."

Nani "damad ji what are you saying."

Shyam "Arnav gave you this Shantivan but now this is not your too. Anjali do you remember I ask you to get signature on some paper from your Nani and Mama those are papers of Shantivan which is sold to someone else who will come soon to claim his property."

Mama "damad ji what are you saying."

Shyam "you can fool others not me. I told your mistress about your bankruptcy."

Hearing mistress all look at Mama.

Shyam "all of you never will know for what crime I am punishing you but you will received punishment. It is my plan Mrs. Garima Gupta not yours. Akash and Payal marriage is my plan that is the reason why I come to your house and ask you get me married to Khushi when I will never marry her. I don't want to get innocent people involved with you all that is why Payal become Akash's wife."

NK "who are you and what do you want to prove yourself."

Shyam "I don't want to prove anything NK but I did. Anjali it was me who make you barren by giving you those high doses. It was me who post your video where you plan to play drama of abortion. Everything is planned by me except of Khushi's fall on stairs. Arnav will not accept you and I will not let you live in peace. And if you want to tell truth about me to Arnav then most welcome because their also I make him believe that you can do anything even making me villian. Manohar Raizada I send your colourful life proof to Arnav too, do you think he will believe you after seeing them."

Madhumati "hey rey nandkishore."

Shyam "not hey rey nandkishore but hey rey Shyam. For punishing you all I make myself villian then do you think I will not do anything. You all lost trust from all. If I want I can kill you and scout free from all your murder charges."

All are looking at him in shock because they didn't get what is happening is dream or reality.

Shyam "let's play a game. My dear Mama ji you have power so show that power to me. You think how. So answer is as simple as by slapping Payal and Garima till I ask you to stop. If you stop them you mistress will be dead."

With that he showed him video call where his men keep hostage his mistress who Mama ji love very much.

Shyam "and you Subhadra Malik if you want your dear son Amit Malik and his family alive then beat Madhumati and Anjali. Till I hear their painful cry they will breathe. I will ask you to stop then only both of you to stop, not before."

Dadi come near Shyam and ask "do you think you can threaten me to do as per your wish."

Before she continue she got slap from Shyam and noise of that slap echo in shantivan.

Shyam "do you know who I am."

She look at her then Shyam said "in dark world people didn't said my name in fear because wherever my name is said that place and people who hear are cursed. Shan my name is Shan. Welcome to the Shan's world."

Subhadra and Manohar start shivering in fear after hearing his name. Seeing them Akash ask "Papa what happened to you."

Shyam "Shan is the name of devil himself. I am Mafia don whom police fear to touch."

Payal laugh then said "you are don then I am Queen. Did you forget how Khushi beat you."

Shyam smile which confused her, he said "she beat me because I want her do that. I got her beating but you, your parents and your dearest buaji lost all their support. My every step is for your destruction, in hospital too my report is fake but Anjali report is true. I can be a father if I want."

Shyam call someone and said "I want right thumb of Amit Malik in one hour in my hand."

Hearing him Subhadra start crying and asking him to stop.

Shyam "this is demo for all. Next time Payal I would like to taste you to know what is in Garima that for her Amit Malik and Manohar Raizada killed innocent people without any remorse. Do you remember Khushi's parents whom you both brutally killed. If I give this information to Khushi and Arnav that Arnav's dearest Mama ji and Chacha ji killed Khushi's parents then what will they do. Till now Khushi think they died in car accident."

Hearing him Manohar is shocked the Shyam said "you wasted my precious time if one more second missed then you will see Shan not Shyam here."

By saying he sit on sofa to see that Mama ji and Dadi ji slapping non-stop to the said person.

Shyam think in his mind "I promised Khushi's parents that I will protect her from you all. Today Khushi went on her honeymoon with her husband. I will use this one week to finish my unfinished task. When they come back they find everything clean."