Part 32

Khushi pack her things with the help of HP's wife who pack their clothes as per Arnav's instructions. Where their winter clothes will be pack at AR and Aman will bring their bags to airport directly because he didn't want to Khushi know before everything is processed. He planned everything and ask his travel agent to book their ticket. He strictly warn him not to disclose about their trip to any other soul.

After packing their things Khushi saw that their is one travel bags which are kept separate from all other bags.

Khushi ask HP's wife "why did you keep that bag separate."

HP's wife "bhabhi ji that bag have your and Arnav bhaiya's clothes for use so that you won't need to do unpacking for few days."

Khushi got it and like her idea too but what she didn't know that her Arnav ji will show her his lover's side to her soon.

After packing HP's wife left to Arnav and Khushi's new home to give privacy to her favorite couple. After HP's wife left Khushi went to kitchen to cook dinner for them.

Arnav who come back to see Khushi is working in kitchen. He went their and ask "Khushi what you cooked for dinner."

Khushi who feel his presence before he enter into kitchen said "veg fried rice, veg manchurian and fried potatoes. Give me 5 minutes I will prepare chapati."

Arnav hold her hand and said "Khushi whatever you cook is sufficient for two people. Their is no need for chapati, if we need then bread is their. Come lets eat before food cool down." By saying he pick veg fried rice pan to take it to dinning table.

Seeing him taking hot pan to dinning table, Khushi shouted "Arnav ji."

Arnav look at her in confusion then Khushi said "you can't take pan because dinning table will be damage. Let me transfer them in bowl."

After that Khushi hold the pan from Arnav's hand and transfer them into bowl. After transferring into bowl Khushi give it to Arnav and said "now you can take them."

After giving bowl to Arnav Khushi pick  other things to take them to dinning table and Arnav help her setting dinning table then both sit on dinning table. 

Khushi serve him but when Khushi is going to serve in her plate, Arnav said "Khushi if you don't mind we can eat from one plate." With that his ears turn red.

Khushi smile and said "yes why not that make our love strong."

Arnav look at her then smile. After that Khushi fill plate and sit beside Arnav. Both are eating their food with hands and feed other too. They are enjoy their time and food. After having their food both sit in balcony to enjoy the cool breeze but when Arnav saw Khushi rubbing her hands to get herself warm then Arnav hug her.

Arnav "Khushi let's go inside before you fall ill. You already cook dinner inspite of my warning to not get up from bed."

Khushi "oh come on Arnav ji don't take doctor's words seriously they are saying silly things. I am perfectly alright except for little pain in leg and head."

Arnav look at her like 'what she is saying'.

Khushi look at Arnav then blush by his intense gazing. Seeing redness on her nose and cheeks Arnav smile.

Arnav get up from his seat then bend to pick Khushi who is in her dreamland. When Arnav pick her she startled and move her hands around his neck to balance herself.

Arnav said "I didn't said anything to you while you cook dinner when doctor strictly said complete best rest for you. Now don't you dare open your mouth and it is already past your medicine time. So shut up." While he is saying all this he bring her into their room and make her lau down on bed. He get her medicine and give her along with glass of water.

Khushi took medicine without any words because she is overwhelmed with all his care and love which he is showing to her.

After that Arnav adjust her head on pillow and said "sleep Khushi." Then he come on his side of bed to climb then only he hear Khushi's voice.

Khushi turn her face towards Arnav's side and ask "Arnav ji you gave me my medicine and what about you. Did you took your medicine today."

Arnav "yes I took my dose already in afternoon. Now sleep." With that he hug her and closed his eyes.

Khushi feel something inside her. She is looking at Arnav's face.

Arnav feel her stares on his face then said "Khushi I know I am handsome but don't lose your sleep to see my handsome face because I am solely your and you can look at me in morning. Now sleep." With that he open his eyes and closed Khushi's eyes with his hand.

Khushi look at him in shock. After coming out of shock she ask "Arnav ji what happened to you. Why are you talking like this."

Arnav "baby Jaan get habitual because this is what your Arnav ji is for his darling wife." With that he kiss her forehead and close his eyes after hugging her to his chest.

Khushi keep looking at him for sometime then her eyes are dropping due to medicine effect. When Arnav feel Khushi's even breathing on his chest he open his eyes and see his lovely wife.

Arnav thought "Khushi you will enjoy every phase of your life from this time till I am alive."

Both slept with a mild smile on their faces where as few people sleep and peace are snatched.

In shantivan

Anjali come to see Garima and Madhumati are in kitchen. Payal is setting dinning table. Nani, Dadi and Mami are sitting in hall.

Nani is the one who first saw her.she run to get and ask "where were you Anjali. You know how scared I was not finding you at home."

Dadi saw her condition so ask "Anjali betiya go to you room, get freshen up and bring damad ji for dinner too. We will talk after dinner."

Anjali went to her room then Nani said "why didn't you let me talk to her."

Dadi "didn't you see her face how tired she look. We will talk to her but not now. So please let eat something first then we will talk to damad ji and Anjali betiya."

Mama ji and Akash who come downstairs to eat their dinner saw everything.

Mama ji "Manorama why didn't you help in kitchen or you want something else."

Mami look at her husband in confusion then Mama ji ask "now we all are middle class people so we can't afford servant for household work. Today no one do cleaning of the house but this can't continue so Anjali, Payal, Garima ji, Madhumati ji, ma, Subhadra aunty and you all do all household chores. And I don't any issues on this. Find a way to handle all this."

NK who just come hear last part where Mama ji instructed them to do household chores said "masa ji you are too late because now this can't change anything."

Akash "I understand what you are saying but Papa didn't want to give them anything free. If they need food, clothes and shelter then they need to earn. And what can they do to earn because they all are useless junk so Papa thought that they can be useful for household chores at least."

NK look at him then said "what about you and masa ji."

Mama ji and Akash look at him in confusion. Seeing their confused faces NK said "what are you going to do to take care of your family."