Part 27

In Shantivan Payal with the help of her buaji and Amma cooking dinner.

Anjali and Shyam are in shock to say anything whereas Nani and Dadi are scared to know that Arnav know about what they did.

In kitchen

Garima "Payal betiya now what we will do, everything is slipping from our hand."

Payal "Amma you are saying true. I want to be Mrs. ASR but when Arnav ji is not ready for marriage I married to Akash ji and thought I will live like Queen even though ma ji didn't like me."

Buaji "what you are saying Payalia."

Payal "Amma and buaji I had plan but Khushi destroyed everything."

Garima "what plan Payal."

Payal "Amma I know Shyam will not change his way so I thought after my marriage to Akash I will take care of Anjali and Shyam then I will sole owner of all Raizada's property because Arnav ji is not interested in marriage due to his history."

Buaji "what did you think to do and how."

Payal "buaji and Amma we all know that Anjali is the weak point of Raizada so I was thinking to use her. I planned to kill Anjali's baby then put blame on Khushi and Shyam in that way I can remove Anjali and Khushi with one arrow but everything spoilt. Amma can you talk to Khushi."

Before she can said more words Akash who hear their talk said "no one talk to Khushi ji."

Three women in kitchen are shocked to hear his words because they know he hear everything by looking at his face.

Garima "damad ji."

Akash show her his hand and said "thank you for showing your true colour but don't worry I will not divorce to you not because I love you. Yes Payal I loved you but after hearing truth from your mouth their is no love between us. If you are thinking why I am not giving you divorce then I will tell you reason behind my this decision that is you are pregnant. Don't be happy because this pregnancy is very tough for all of us and you know why. Mrs Garima Gupta tell your daughter do what I say otherwise giving divorce and getting custody of my baby is not difficult with her history and for your information whatever she confessed now is recorded in my phone."

Buaji "Payalia is pregnant."

They become happy with this news whereas Akash thought"smile as much as you can but very soon you will know why I said this is not happiness for you. But one thing is sure that we all are going to pay for our sins."

With that he went away.

Payal, Garima and buaji forget everything in their happiness.

Buaji "now also you will be Queen Payalia."

Payal nodded her head the Garima thought something and said "Payal don't tell about your pregnancy to anyone and ask damad ji to not share your pregnancy news with anyone."

Payal nodded her head because she understand why her Amma is saying.

Payal went to her room after telling her Amma and buaji to complete the work in kitchen to talk to Akash.

Payal saw Akash searching something in cupboard.

Payal "Akash ji what are searching in cupboard."

Akash look at her by turning his head and then start searching again.

Before Payal said anything Akash said "Payal I don't have any relationship with you and your family but if you and your family did something which harm my baby then I will not leave you all. So from today you and I will not share room, you have to share room with your family. Take out your things from my room and shift with your family. I don't want to see anything related to you in my room." By saying all this he went with one file which he is searching.