Part 9

Khushi and Arnav went down to see that except Anjali all are sitting in hall waiting for breakfast cooked by Anjali. They didn't know how Anjali is in kitchen and Nani let that happen to her dearest granddaughter. Khushi went to kitchen to cook for them and Arnav sit on sofa to read newspaper. Khushi notice that Anjali is cooking food that is not bad but how can Khushi let her go without doing anything.

When Khushi saw Anjali went to hall to tell others that breakfast is ready. Khushi put handful of red chilli powder in one dish, in another handful of salt and pour sugar in vegetable curry that to be huge quantity. In water jug she pour white vinegar in place of water. With all this Khushi cook Poha, toast and coffee for both. She served food to NK also with Arnav and herself. Anjali bring dishes on dinning table.

Mama ji and Akash eating fruits but Nani, Mami and Anjali served themselves. Anjali and Mami eat red chilli dish first whereas Nani eat extra salty dish first. By taking one bite in their mouth Anjali and Mami mouth started burning whereas Nani feel like vomiting by eating salty dish. Khushi finish juice before they started eating. So all three women run to kitchen to drink water. They one by one full glass of water from same jug in which Khushi. They drink water from it from same jug in which Khushi put vinegar. None got to know that they drink vinegar which is mixed with water in huge quantity which will definitely show its effect soon.

Mama and Akash look at each other, only one thought is going in their mind that thanking God to save them but Arnav know Khushi is behind this by seeing her smile.

Ladies drinks glass of water after water to get ride of the taste. They themselves don't know how much water they drink. When they feel better come out of kitchen one by one. Looking at them others got to know about their condition. They sit on sofa.

Mama ji don't want to miss the opportunity to show his mother mirror of her doing. From the time Khushi told them their wrong doings to Arnav. He went to living where they are sitting.

Mama ji "what happen ma."

Mami, Anjali and Nani look at him.

Mama ji "you hate Arvind Malik because he cheated your daughter but he was never the reason of your daughter's suicide or death just like Arnav and Khushi are not the reason for your dearest granddaughter Anjali's failed marriage as well as failure of her being good housewife that what she he. Anjali you didn't earn single penny but you spent lakhs from Arnav's earned money. You know housewife who stay at home and take care of their home but it's bad luck for Raizada that they always got women whom they can't call housewife or working women but they should be called gold digger women who are after money."

Akash who come their said "you are right Papa but you missed important point that they don't know anything else than being gold digger. Look at my dear Di Anjali Jha who remember bhai when she need money like her Nani and Mami. Right Dadi you gave ma and Di best training to be like you gold digger but I am sorry to break your dreams. You will not get single penny from bhai for your expenses because I ask him to stop giving you money so Nani and ma we have only my salary in which we all have to take care of Papa, ma, Dadi, Payal and mine monthly expenses, for Di her husband will take care of her."

Three women look at him but Anjali ask first by shouting on him "who the hell give you right to ask my brother to stop giving money to me."

Mama "he is Arnav's elder brother who want his brother to enjoy his life by reliving him from extra burden. Anjali you prove your self greedy woman nothing else. If you need anything ask your husband not us because not even Arnav, Akash and I also not going to take your responsibility. Manorama you and ma need money ask me but I want full details before you ask money. From now you both are not going to do what you do till now like doing pooja, party, etc. No Kitty party will held in this house. Ma rather than going to temple and spending money to show how rich you are, do your pooja here at home and cook food for needy people who are sitting near temple to distribute among them."