Part 39

Flashback

Shyam and his sister Anu lived outside Delhi near highway in inat bhatta (place where bricks are made). Shyam was 20 years old who got admission in LLB after his graduation so he thought to take his sister Anu to dhaba to give her a treat because that was what he can afford now. So they went to dhaba which was near to the place they lived.

The dhaba was at 10 minutes walking distance from their house. Shyam and Anu are walking with Anu saying what she will eat but suddenly they hear loud noise which scared them. They saw one truck hit car then that truck reverse then hit the car again. From all this one thing was sure that this is not accident but murder.

Shyam hold Anu's hand and hide in bushes to see who they are.

They saw two men jump from truck to see the car person. After seeing their pulses one man said to other both pulses are getting weak. They get into truck again then push the car with truck into bushes so no one notice them to help. Then they left by driving the truck.

Shyam and Anu come out to see who are in car. Shyam was shocked to see the person inside the car because the person was in car is none other than Vikram Singh who sponsored Shyam's whole LLB in one go. He paid his fees along with other expenses in University for 3 years. He was the same man who was Shyam's guide, philosopher and ideal. He was the same person who help him by getting Anu adopted in good family who are coming to take Anu after 4 days.

Everything good happened in Shyam's and Anu's life because of Vikram Singh who is police officer in Noida. But who are other two because Shyam never saw them

Shyam who hear Pari from Vikram's mouth then look at the back seat to see a girl is lying on car floor. Shyam and Anu help them in bringing them out of car.

Shyam "sir who are they and what should I do." He was clueless about what to do.

Vikram who know that his wife is already dead but his daughter who is still breathing ask Shyam "Shyam police will come in an hour then they will give my daughter Khushi to her Massi who is my wife's sister for adoption if they want to adopt her, which I know they will do because of my property and money which they will receive as Khushi's guardian. Shyam I want you to protect my daughter from any harm because the family who is going to adopt her are not good one." He said all this with difficulty.

Shyam "sir I will take care of her and took her with me to Delhi."

Vikram "no Shyam let her stay with them then only she will be safe."

After that he gave him a key and said "give this key to Khushi when she is ready to handle everything on her own. She will understand which lock this key is."

After saying all this his breath become uneven then in next minute he died in Shyam's hands. Shyam who know that police will reached soon, he leave the place with key in his hand with his sister. 

Police come and take their body with Khushi.

Shyam who is keeping every update about all the happening saw Khushi did last rites for her parents without knowing what she is doing.

Flashback end

After that day Shyam wait for the family who is coming for adoption of Anu. That family come after 18 days and took Anu with them after giving some amount to Shyam for his uses because Vikram told them about Shyam.

Vikram meet with Shyam one year back in the same inat bhatta where he come for investigation then he saw spark in both so he decided then to help them. Shyam who got to know about him and his help thank him for everything he did for them 

Shyam's eyes become red in anger. Shyam is younger than Anjali still he got married to her after knowing about the two men who killed his mentor are none other than Amit Malik and Manohar Raizada. Whereas his sister Anu whom the family adopted named as Preethi. Yes Preethi (Preeti) is none other than Shyam's sister whom he found on railway track years back. 

From his sister Anu, Shyam got all information about Khushi which only increased his hate and anger towards Gupta family.

Time is moving at its own pace. Shyam who wanted to become police officer just like his mentor Vikram Singh become Don. He completed his LLB and started his practicing in High court. During his LLB study he involved in underworld to gain power to avenge from those people who killed innocent people. He has sharp mind along with legal knowledge with LLB degree make him most feared person in Delhi. 

Shyam is climbing steps by steps and reached the throne of underworld. He become underworld King Shan whom only few people meet but all hear his name which becomes synonyms of fear among others. He keep tabs about Anu and Anu keep updating him with Khushi.

After knowing about Anjali he trap her in his love web because he know real Anjali which none know. After getting married to Anjali he started his revenge by using Anjali and Manohar's mistress. He ask one of his man to get closed to Manohar's mistress, who become another man in Manohar's mistress life through him he is destroying Manohar without his knowledge. Manohar transfer all his properties or wealth on the name of Shyam, the work done by Shyam's trusted man who is using Manohar mistress for his pleasure as well as Shyam's work without her knowledge.

He target Raizada's dealership business which is shut down within one year of his marriage because that business is their identity which he destroyed himself to kill their influence in the society. Now Raizada is known as Arnav Singh Raizada's family which Arnav broke now. Today Raizada is nothing and that is what he want.

And about Amit Malik he target his legal and illegal business, it took almost 3 years to destroy along with he finished Malik's family power in Lucknow by brought them on road by using Arnav.

Now his target is Garima Gupta for that he is targeting her daughter whom she love so much. 

He never want Khushi to know that her parents are murdered by Amit Malik and Manohar Raizada for Garima Gupta who want their property for herself because she is jealous of Shreya (Khushi's mother) to have peaceful and luxurious life. Which she earned due to her ability to work along with her husband who is police officer. Garima Gupta always want her daughter Payal is above Khushi. That is the best hit to Garima Gupta by reminding daily that her sister's daughter Khushi is living good life whereas her daughter is living on someone's mercy.

But what he didn't know that someone saw him with Preeto who is confused about them, that person can't hear their talk. He is none other Aman Mathur.

Aman is confused as well as jealous by seeing Preethi hugging Shyam.

Aman thought that he need to find what both are planning.