Part 21

Hearing his reply Khushi is shocked and he start laughing seeing her shocked face. Seeing her face Arnav laughing. Khushi admire his laugh and when he saw Khushi admiring him which is seen by Arnav who feel shy seeing his wife admiring him. He stop laughing and their is blush on his face which is notice by Khushi.

Khushi "OMG the great ASR blushing." Hearing her Arnav blushing more which make his ears red. Seeing all this Khushi start laughing but how can ASR loose so he put his hand under her shirt which stop her laugh.

Arnav "what happen Khushi why do you stop laughing." Now it's time for blushing Khushi. 

Khushi try to get up from his lap bit Arnav's strong hold stop him. Khushi lower her eyes which bring cute smile on Arnav's face which is rarest one.

Khushi "Arnav ji leave me." Arnav's hand subconsciously move around her stomach where as Khushi is getting shy with each passing seconds.

Khushi's moan jerk Arnav from his subconscious state. He removed his hand then Khushi kiss him on his cheek.

Khushi "Arnav ji I want to start our new life in our home not here." 

Arnav who is looking at her understand meaning of her words. He kissed her forehead and hug her.

Arnav "Khushi stay inside the room till I come. Call HP if you need anything." Khushi nodded her head then Arnav put her on bed to go to bathroom to get ready then he hear Khushi's voice "Arnav ji what is in that file."

Arnav turn towards her and said "truth." With smile.

Khushi smile for his answer then Arnav went to get ready.

After Arnav left for press conference with Payal, Akash and Mama ji Khushi lay down on bed thinking about her life till now.

Khushi thought about what she hear few years back at Gupta's house. She was in 10th then, she went to her babuji's shop to tell him that what she want to study in 11th but she didn't know her life will change in few minutes.

Flashback

Khushi saw her class teacher is talking to her babuji. She hide to listen what complain she is doing to her babuji.

Khushi's class teacher "namaste sir I am Khushi's class teacher."

Shashi "namaste madam ji."

Madam "sir yesterday I went to meet Khushi's parents at your home then only I got to know she is adopted by you but Khushi always talk about you that is why I come to you."

Shashi "ji madam ji Khushi is our adopted daughter but we love her like our daughter."

Madam "that is why at your home she is working like maid whereas your wife , sister and daughter enjoying and relaxing."

Shashi is shocked with this information.

Madam "I don't know about you and your family but I know Khushi who is bright student."

Shashi "yes madam ji my Khushi is really bright student but look at my fate I can't provide good education to my daughters. I am not financially stable that is why I stop Payal's study and now after 10th I need to stop Khushi's study too because I don't have money for her study "

Madam "Shashi ji that is why I come here because now you don't worry about Khushi's fees, she got full scholarship for her higher education till her master. Khushi can take admission in any school and college given in this list without paying fees." By saying she put forward list towards Shashi who read the list and saw few foreign universities are also in the list which is shock for him.

Madam is taking leave to go then Shashi said "madam ji please don't tell about this scholarship to Khushi."

Madam turn and look at him in confusion.