Part 18

Sorry for delay in update. Due to my professional reason I can't update. Here is next update.

Arnav thought to check on Khushi so he thought to go to penthouse. He is coming out of his office to saw media are infront of the main gate who are stop by gaurds. Reports saw him coming out they try to reach him but can't due to guards.

Arnav put his hand upward to tell them he is going to say something. They stop them Arnav look all of them and said "7 pm press conference in AR where you will get answer." With that he sit in his car and drive away.

Arnav call Aman and Gaurav on conference call to tell them arrange for press conference at 7 pm in AR. They both said they will do the preparation. Arnav call Khushi who attend his call in one ring.

Arnav "Khushi I am coming, come down we need to go to Shantivan."

Khushi "Arnav ji everything is fine."

Arnav "Khushi all good you just come."

Khushi said "ok I am coming."

She tell her tutor that she need to go, who said no problem they will continue tomorrow. Tutor left the penthouse then Khushi also come out after locking the penthouse.

Arnav reached parking then he call Akash.

Arnav "Akash call Gupta to reach Shantivan now. Before everything get out of control we need to do something. Also ask others to stay at home Khushi and I are coming."

Akash "ok bhai I will call them in Shantivan now."

Arnav after listening this cut the call.

Arnav saw Khushi coming out of building. He drive towards her and ask her to sit. Khushi sit in the car then they drive away.

Arnav "Khushi do you trust me for the decision I took for our future."

Khushi look at him and said "yes Arnav ji I trust you but I want you to acknowledge my point of view in taking decisions regarding us."

Arnav smile by hearing her. Khushi indirectly ask him to discuss  with her before taking any decision.

Arnav "ok Khushi I will keep this in my mind. From next time I will not take any decision with asking you."

Khushi murmur "laad governor always run his evil mind to shut me."

Arnav hear what she said but didn't said anything because he know if he talk to her then she will force him to spills the beans. They reached Shantivan in 45 minutes to see all are sitting in hall including Guptas.

Arnav and Khushi sit in the hall.

Khushi ask HP to bring snacks, tea and coffee for them. 

Arnav said "situation is getting out of my hands. Akash and Payal I suggest something are you ok with that."

Akash and Payal look at each other then Arnav play his mind game with all of them.

Arnav turn to Garima Gupta, Shashi Gupta and Madhumati Mishra who are sitting together. Arnav said "I don't like you after hearing all that on national news channels that how you all torture my wife Khushi but here is not about me but my brother's life. This scandal have huge effects on my business that can be reversible but not for Akash and Payal because they are effected on personal as well as professional life which will make their survival difficult. I discussed with my legal team as well as PR team then I thought what I suggest in morning helps us to get them out of this scandal."

Garima "beta."

Arnav in stern voice "ASR."

Garima "huh."

Arnav "ASR for you all because after hearing Khushi's struggle from third person that to like this you lost respect and right to call me beta but being my brother's in laws I can accept you as his family nothing more and nothing less. I don't know about you but I can't let my brother's life spoil because of this scandal. Decide and tell me your choice because at 7 pm press conference in AR about the news running on national news channels."

HP bring snacks and beverages for all. Arnav pick his coffee mug and Khushi's tea to give it to her. After giving tea to Khushi he start drinking coffee to give time to others.

Akash "Bhai how will you handle all this."

Arnav "Akash PR team is working on this with Aman. Business problems can be solved with time but not personal one which is created by all this."

Payal "Arnav ji I am ready and my family have no issues." Said looking straight to her Amma, buaji and babuji's.

Arnav "ok. Then Akash you need to give statement in press conference today. I will ask Mr Roy and Aman to work on this. What you should say in press conference you will get before press conference. But Payal most difficult is your part, you need to break ties with your family. Regarding their monthly expenses Akash will take care of it till you got salary. Akash I M promoting you as manager to our new outlet with that your salary will also increased and Mama ji I need your help in purchase department of that same outlet. I was planning to open that in next month but due to this scandal we are going to open that outlet day after tomorrow to distract media. Payal you have to take a break from your job because media are waiting for to corner you, let this cool down first then you can go back to your daily routine. All this about Gupta's scandal and other news about Malik and Raizada I will take care of it. Anything else anyone want to say."

No one say word because Arnav's decision is convincing one but what no one knows that they all are fall in ASR's trap. He will avenge for what they did to him and his wife. But if they understand ASR's trap then he will not ASR who is terror to his rivals.

Sorry that I can't update on time. Guys presently I am facing office politics in my office due to change in staff which is the reason of low productivity and many more problems. And my designation become the reason answerable for their mistakes which they are doing intentionally. Because of 2-3 people whole team is suffering that is the reason my mind is always occupied with office work which happened with me first time in my career till now. I am getting close to my goal with rest of my team members, I hope everything will be fine soon.