Part 26

Anjali shake her head left and right by saying "this can't be true. This is lie. I can be mother again."

Anjali went into shock whereas others are confused as well as shocked.

After sometime Akash said "Papa their only one way to find what she said about Di and Shyam that we need to take them hospital to know the truth."

Mama ji who is in shock knowing what Preeto said about Devi Maiya's punishment to his family for ill deed done to her daughter Khushi nodded his head.

They all rush to hospital and in this they completely forget about press conference.

Whereas Aman reached AR to see media is in AR before time and he know the reason. He have to wait for ASR to start press conference.

After few minutes he saw Arnav coming towards hall where press conference is going to held. Arnav after sitting he address media "good afternoon and thank you for coming on such short. This press conference is not for AR but about my personal life."

Hearing personal life all look at eachother.

Arnav continue "not only you but I also got to know the truth in past few days about my so called family. I am here to tell you that legally I break all kind of ties with Raizada, Malik and Jha. My wife Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada is only one who is my family. If anyone help Mrs. Deviyani Raizada, Mrs. Subhadra Malik, Mr. Manohar Raizada, Mrs. Manorama Raizada, Mr Akash Raizada along with his wife and Mrs. Anjali Jha along with her husband than I am not liable to those who help them because they have no relation with me or anything related to me so don't involve me in their matters. Good day."

With that he get up to go then one media person ask "ASR is your decision related to the murder attempt on your wife by them."

Arnav turn to see him with shocked face.

Aman "ASR let's go."

Arnav show him his hand and ask "what did you said repeat it."

He repeated his words again then Arnav ask "how do you know this."

Another media person stand up and said "your wife ask you to released Anjali and Shyam."

Arnav look at them then media person told him by seeing him confused "she ask you because your grandmothers threatened her if she did not ask you to released them then they will kill you and she can do nothing that is why your wife ask you to get them out of police custody. You grandmothers are those who push your wife from stairs to kill her."

Arnav "how do you know all this."

Media person said "we have our sources but this is truth and you can confirm it from your wife. What will be your decision now after knowing they try to kill your wife and threatened her "

Arnav become furious then Aman said "Arnav Khushi and you need to live your life happily so don't take any decision in anger. Talk to Khushi then decide what you want to do next."

Arnav left from their in anger then Aman to media "please I request you all to let them live their life peacefully. Both of them suffer in the hands of their so-called family."

Arnav reached hospital where Khushi is lying on bed. She know about press conference.

Arnav "Khushi tell me the truth who push you from stairs."

Khushi "Arnav ji leave that."

Arnav strictly call her name then Khushi "your Nani and Dadi push me when I didn't accept their demand to get Anjali and Shyam out of the jail. That is why I ask you to get them out because they threatened me they can kill you by giving poison in your food. So tell me what should I do at that time." By saying Khushi crying.

Arnav "we have each other and we don't need anyone else. We will shift in our new home."

Khushi nodded her head and hug Arnav. Arnav ask her to rest because he need to talk to Aman.

Khushi nodded her head because she know Aman will take care of everything.

After Arnav left and Khushi remember that day when she decided to take revenge from Raizada, Jha and Gupta.

Flashback

Anjali blackmail Khushi to trained Lavanya about Indian culture.

Khushi went to Shantivan where Manorama make fun of her because she is middle class. Khushi always get irritated with her English language. Khushi didn't get when she know that she don't know English they why the hell she speak in God knows which English.

Manorama speak her English, by hearing that Khushi pray in her mind with smile "Devi Maiya if you save me from her and her English today I will give you jalabi."

Like these her days are passing by hearing Manorama's English, Nani's preaching about morals and values. 

Khushi thought "Nani always taught about Indian culture and values then why didn't she send her granddaughter to her husband's house along with her husband. And they are eating on Arnav ji's hard earn money."

Whereas Anjali is gone case who didn't have dressing sense and she is burden on earth.

But when she got to know about Shyam she was shocked.

She threatened Shyam that she will tell Anjali and Arnav ji about him but he started laughing. 

Khushi is shocked to see him laughing without any fear then Shyam said "Khushi ji go and tell them. Who will believe you."

Khushi try but Gupta force her to shut her mouth. Shyam know about Gupta's weakness which he exploited very well. They are worried about Payal's marriage but when Khushi told them that Shyam is misbehaving with her they ask her to tolerate that for Payal that day Khushi decide to take revenge from all. Devi Maiya give her opportunity in the form of Arnav ji.

Flashback end

That is what she is doing today. She know she is manipulate Arnav but what she don't know that Arnav want to live for himself from the day Khushi enter into his life but his big fat ego didn't allow him that Khushi is challenging him. But love colour his life and him too so he is happy to see that Khushi want to live with him separately away from all toxic people. 

Whereas in hospital Anjali and Shyam test results come which say same what Preeto told them which broke all.

They come back to Shantivan to hear about what Arnav said to media running on all news channels.

They saw Gupta coming inside Shantivan with their luggage. 

Payal "Amma buaji what happened."

Buaji "Payal beta landlord throw us out of our house."

Mama ji somehow know what happened their so he said "you can stay here because in that way we have more people to take care of Shantivan."

After that he went to his room. He sat on bed and think about his doing.

Mami who come to her room saw him in deep thought ask "what are you thinking Manohar ji."

Mama ji look at her then take deep breath to tell "Manu we lost everything for our selfish reasons. Arnav break all ties with us and I know we lost him for forever. Anjali and Shyam can't have child, they have nothing in their hand. Akash and Payal will lost without Arnav and Khushi."

Mami "we will ask Arnav and Khushi to forgive us."

Mama ji get angry after hearing her suggestion, he shouted "don't. No one contact them and if I find anyone try to contact them then I will not responsible for my action."

By saying he went to bathroom to wash his face leaving behind Mami in fear and shock.