Part 31

Khushi "Arnav ji I didn't understand one thing first Anjali ji said she didn't want anything but now she ask favour to cure her leg. Why now when you break all ties with her ? Arnav ji there are many questions which are unanswered but I suggest you to help her if possible not as brother but as human being. I know you hate her what she did but you are not Anjali, you are Arnav Singh Raizada."

Arnav look at her face to see and understand very well because he feel the same what Khushi is feeling now. Somewhere he understand her very well because he himself are scared to take any decision with the knowledge of their past. What if Anjali and they try to harm him and his Khushi. After facing so much in his life till now he make a perception that once cheater always a cheater. According to him snake is better that human being who hurt other for their safety or food not like human being who hurt others to show their supremacy over others.

Khushi look at Arnav then ask "what are you thinking Arnav ji."

Arnav "Khushi I will help her but on one condition that you should focus on you and me only. Khushi we need to be selfish not for ourselves but our future also. Today she come for our help tomorrow someone else come, we are not here to help them."

Khushi "Arnav ji if someone come to you for help, you should be happy that you have ability to help or they think that you will help them."

Arnav cut her and said "your thoughts are good but not for your enemies. Helping enemies means giving opportunity to them to harm you."

Khushi look at him and got to know one thing that from now Raizada are his enemies.

Arnav "leave all that, you just concentrate on your studies. I will take care of all other things."

He kissed her forehead and ask her to study. He went out to meet Aman.

After Arnav left Khushi talk to herself "we both are sailing on same boat where our so called family or relatives cheat us. They remember us when they need us not when we need us but Arnav ji we don't need them because we are enough for eachother. I know very soon Gupta or other Raizada will come to us for different reasons. Let's see what Anjali want to do after getting her leg cured."

Khushi eyes are red in anger and hate remembering all her past how her so called family always bad mouth her parents.

Khushi "Garima, Shashi and Payal you all torture me in the name of love whereas Madhumati Mishra you torture me every time reminding me that I am orphan. You all always scratch my wounds which never heal. Madhumati you bring that bastard Shyam in my life. I will make you all regret for whatever you did to me. And you Shyam I will show you what happened when your mental peace is snatched from you."

Arnav who forget to tell Khushi about her new phone which he purchased come back to penthouse to give her phone. He hear what Khushi said.

Arnav wait for few minutes to see what Khushi thought about all the happening. Khushi left after that to her room then Arnav also left without giving phone to her after instructed guards to be alert.

Arnav started his car and drive towards Aman's house.

Arnav thought "Khushi it's your Arnav ji's promise that from now onwards no one can touch your shadow without my permission, touching you or hurt you is out of questions."

Arnav reached Aman's house. He ring door bell and door is opened by Aman's father who welcome him.

Aman know something is serious that is why Arnav come.

Aman "come ASR let's go to my room we will talk their."

After asking his mother to send beverages and snacks for them to his room.

Arnav sit on chair and look outside the window. Aman wait for him to speak. 

After few minutes Arnav said "Aman today Anjali Jha come to penthouse to ask help in her leg surgery."

Aman who got updates from his security about all the drama created by Anjali. He is discussing all that with his parents before Arnav come.

Aman "what she want is not important, important is what you want."

Arnav "to be honest I hate all of them all of them including Mama ji who ignored everything because he didn't want to take responsibility. My heart and mind are not in favour to help her but Khushi ask me to help her. I don't want to help her and on other side I want to help her to fulfill Khushi's wish only."

Aman's mother who come with their coffee and snacks hear all said "Arnav beta Anjali is not saint. If she ask help may be she have something in her mind. If you ask my opinion then I will suggest you to help her because it will give you peace. She is your sister how much you want to not think but truth can't be changed. I think Khushi also want your peace that is why she ask you to help her."

Aman's father also come their and said "before that get them signed on restraining order against her and most important thing tighten security around both you along with your new home."

Aman "yes Arnav Papa is saying right, don't tell anyone about your new home."

Arnav "that all can be arranged. Find the doctor who can operate Anjali because I am not giving her money. I will get her leg operated."

Aman's parents left after saying they can talk.

Aman "Arnav being your friend I suggest you that Khushi and you both should take a break from all this for some days. It will not only refreshing for both of you but give chance to spend quality time with eachother. Their is no important meeting or project for next two weeks. What do you think."

Arnav look at her then said "Khushi's passport which I applied how much more time to get her passport."

Aman smile "I will get her passport in tatkal by tomorrow. You book ticket for yourself or should I book."

Arnav "I will book ticket you just get her passport tomorrow morning then I will complete Visa processing for her."

Arnav stand up to go when he hear Aman saying "you go and enjoy honeymoon with your wife. I will take care of here "

Arnav smile and went.

He drive towards penthouse and thought about Khushi's reaction to learn all about his surprise. Arnav know his decision is right which will be good change for them but he can't let Khushi's study suffer so he call Khushi's tutor and ask her to help her in online study for next two weeks which she happily accepted because she understand what this young couple faces.

Arnav reached penthouse and saw Khushi studying.

Arnav "Khushi."

Khushi who feel his presence ask "yes Arnav ji."

Arnav "Khushi pack your bags we are moving from here. I will ask HP's wife to help."

Khushi nodded because she think they are moving to their new home but she didn't know that her Arnav ji plan a vacation for them to her dream place.

Arnav went out and instructed HP's wife to help Khushi in her packing for vacation along with all her things will be delivered to their new home after they come back from vacation. HP's wife pack few clothes along with her essential things in different bag without her knowledge.

He call AR to ask them delivered winter clothes for them.

Note: Sorry for taking so much time for single update. In past 6 months I am quite busy in my personal life for different reasons so I took so much time.