Part 23

Flashback

After Arnav left Khushi went to Nani's room to take revenge from her for not supporting her against her family as well as for hurting Arnav too. 

Khushi know where to hit to hurt her but what she didn't know that she will face someone who is dangerous for her life.

Khushi saw Nani is sitting in her room. She went their.

Khushi after few seconds said "how are you feeling Nani after destroying your daughter and granddaughter. Now whole world know the truth of about you and your so called family."

Nani look at Khushi whereas Subhadra who is standing at door listening all this come inside. She turn Khushi by holding her hand to slap her but Khushi hold her hand.

Subhadra "how dare you talk to my friend like this. I will talk to Arnav what kind of girl you are."

Khushi "who the hell you to talk to my husband."

Nani gain courage and said "she is Anjali and Arnav's Dadi."

Khushi look at them and said "oh so she is the woman who destroyed her own sons. Now I understand why you both are bestfriend." 

Khushi look at Subhadra and said "hey you go and tell my husband who I am then you will know who are you to my husband and you my dear Nani did you remember the day when I come to your house first time to sell sarees what you daughter-in-law did with. You know the truth but didn't said anything to her when she is insulting me. I took my revenge for that by making her son Akash marry Payal. You know why."

Nani and Dadi look at her in surprise.

Khushi "ok I will tell you why bother your brain. Payal will become pain in your and your family neck. Now your question is how so listen to me clearly she will show you her true colour soon. By marrying Payal Akash's life  as well as all your life is hell. Do you think she know cooking then I will burst your bubble that she can't make a cup of tea then how can she cook food. Don't trust me go and check yourself. If Akash give divorce then she will not leave you and take you to court because Indian law for women are very much favours women than men."

Both women look at eachother.

Khushi "now come to Lavanya. I didn't come to train Lavanya because Anjali threatened me with contract. When she threatened me then I decided that I will show her her place in Arnav Ji's life because I know Lavanya is only after Arnav Ji's money and she is planning to throw Anjali out of Arnav Ji's life. Now in place of Lavanya I will do that. Best revenge is that make your enemy fully depended on you then left them like I am doing. Like now ground slip under your feet. Very soon world know that ASR break ties with you all and I know very well women whom you always degraded they will not leave you all because one of them is behind all this scandal. And you Subhadra Malik did biggest mistake that you come here now I will make sure you have no place for yourself. So go to hell both of you and your family."

Whatever Khushi hear about Subhadra Malik make her believe stronger that she will do something against her but what she didn't know that she is trying to kill her. 

Khushi is coming out of the room to go to kitchen to get tea for herself when is going to put her feet on first step she hear their steps. She turn to see now what they want only to get push by Subhadra Malik.

Flashback end

Khushi said to herself "you mess with wrong person Subhadra Malik. I will show you what happened to those who mess with Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada."

Khushi pick her phone.

Khushi call her friend Preeto "Hello Preeto."

Preeto "Khushi"

(Preeto is Khushi's bestfriend who know her like Aman know ASR)

Khushi "I need your help."

Preeto "Khushi tell me what happened."

Khushi told her everything except her part of provoking them.

Preeto "I will show those bitches who I am. Khushi how can you ask Jijaji to leave them without any punishment. Breaking tie is not their punishment Khushi."

Khushi "that is why I call you. I want Subhadra Malik, Deviyani Raizada, Anjali and Shyam all pay price to hurt us."

Preeto "tell me what you want."

Khushi "Preeto make sure this news reached to media how they hurt me to get Anjali and Shyam out of police custody. They will not have any place except Shantivan to live. They all are always show-off to be related to Arnav ji. Preeto I want them to be house arrest for their remaining life. Where ever they go they can't find peace. Every second of their life become their punishment."

Preeto understand very well what Khushi face at this small age which is the reason for her behaviour today. Preeto is same age of Payal but she is closed to Khushi. Earlier she was Payal's classmate but later she know Payal's true colour by seeing how she is making Khushi do all her work.

Preeto know it will be better that Khushi stay away from their thought so she said "why are you bothering about them. You just relax our society will take care of them very well. Promise me that you will stop thinking about them. Khushi they are not worthy of your time and thought."

Khushi "humm."

Preeto "now rest and leave everything on people who are waiting like vulture to hunt them."

After that Khushi cut the call and lay down but what she don't know that Aman who is outside her room on Arnav's order listen everything. Aman feel brotherly love for Khushi from starting.

Aman decided that she will first talk to this girl Preeto then decide what he need to do. He ask one of his man to get Preeto's number. After half an hour later he got Preeto's number and her background also because he already ask his men to do background of Khushi when he got to know how Gupta family torture Khushi.

After getting her number and photo Aman smile to see beautiful woman.

Aman call on the number and wait for getting connected.

Preeto saw unknown number. She wait for  few seconds to decide then pick the call.

Preeto "hello."

Aman "Preethi."

Preeto "yes who are you."

Aman "with what name I should call Preeto or Preethi before you said anything or think I will tell about myself. I am Aman Mathur ASR's PA cum manager and Khushi's friend."

Preeto "yes Aman may I know why you call. Is Khushi alright."

Aman "she will be very soon but for that you should help me. I know what she ask you to do. Can we meet and talk because we can't discuss all this on phone."

Preeto think for few seconds then said "come to the public park near hospital."

Aman said "ok. Call me when you leave your house."

Aman thought that he will fulfill her adopted sister Khushi's wish and make sure that Arnav hate all Raizada.

Whereas Preeto know about him from Khushi and media. She decided that meet him then decide what she need to next.

(How many of you want update of Light of Life tell me today or tomorrow.)