Part 4

They sleep when HP knock on the door. Khushi open the door and saw HP standing.

Khushi "Hari Parkash ji what happen."

HP "Khushi Bhabhi Nani is calling Arnav bhaiya downstairs for dinner."

Khushi "you go we will come."

HP with little hesitation said "Bhabhi Nani ask you stay in your room because Anjali didi is sitting their." Khushi nodded.

Khushi after closing door wake up Arnav and said "Arnav ji Nani is calling you downstairs for dinner and ask me to stay in room."

Arnav nodded and said "let me freshen up then we will go together."

Khushi nodded and waiting for Arnav. They come downstairs together which is seen by all and no one like this.

Nani "Khushi I ask you to stay in your room."

Khushi shrugged her shoulder and sit on her chair with Arnav sit beside her.

They start eating but other are looking at them. Anjali and Nani didn't like all this.

Anjali "Arnav I want my Shyam ji back and you are going to bring him with respect because it's you who disrespect him by throwing him out of his house."

Khushi "Nani can I ask you something."

All are shocked and confused but Nani nodded without any option.

Khushi "Nani whose house is this."

Nani "our house."

Khushi "I mean whose name this Shantivan."

Nani "my name why."

Arnav know where all this go, so he smile by hiding his smile behind glass of water.

Khushi "ok and how do you run this big house."

Nani look at her but didn't answer.

Khushi "Nani you didn't tell me who run this house."

When Nani didn't answer Khushi said "my husband Arnav Singh Raizada is the one who is running this house and who buy this house on your name out of respect but I think you don't deserve his respect. You talk about moral values to Lavanya which you didn't give your granddaughter then you have no right to teach other. In our culture after marriage women house is not her maternal house but her husband's house. Women is just guest in her maternal house you should teach all this to Anjali ji. If she want her husband with her then she is free to leave to her husband and it's my guarantee that no one can stop her. But that bastard will not enter into my house. Nani for you Arnav ji die or live hold no value but for me my husband's life hold more value then my own life and I will not let the bastard who try to kill my husband in my house." By saying she take her plate into her room and Arnav follow her with his plate too.

Anjali is angry and said "how dare she call my husband bastard. How dare she call Anjali's husband."

By saying she threw all this on dinning table. Nani clam her down and ask HP to prepare something to eat for all.

Nani made Anjali eat and sleep. She is worried for Anjali. Next morning all wake up except Anjali who is sleeping.

Anjali's phone ring which wake her up.

Anjali saw that Shyam is calling her. She pick the call.

Anjali "Shyam ji how are you."

Shyam "Rani Sahiba how can I be fine when you and our rajkumari is not with me. I am missing you very much. Did you talk to saale saahab."