Part 7

Happy valentine's day to all my online friends.

A gift from your friend.

Akash look at other two women and said "Mrs Gupta and Mrs Mishra you know who is bad omen here it's yours darling Payal. How that is what you all are thinking. Payal can you tell your buaji and Amma how you are the bad omen."

Payal is terrified to hear her husband saying her bad omen but her buaji and Amma is like someone pull group under their feet.

Akash has evil smile which scared all and said "if it was not for Payal's marriage with her ex-fiance Shyam will not come into Khushi ji life and she doesn't need to face all she face in Shyam and Bhai hands. If not Payal's marriage with me then Khushi ji will not enter into Shantivan as Bhai's wife. If she took her responsibility then Khushi ji didn't face life threatening situation. If not for her my family is not broken now. Now Mrs Mishra comes to you, how can you allow a man that to be orphan in your house as PG when there is two young unmarried girls in your house along with you without any man in your life. Didn't you think what your so-called society will think. Khushi ji is in AR most of the time then in Shantivan to trained Lavanya leaving you and Payal at home with him. May be you both enjoyed with him. Tell me Mrs Mishra did you and Payal together enjoy thresome or you divide time among both of you."

Amma, buaji and Payal like they stop breathing after hearing last line Akash said but babuji is angry for him to say something like this which is showing on his face. Apart from them their is one more shocked soul who didn't understand where to run that is none other than ASR's man who is recording all this from window. 

Akash throw red chilli in their eyes without actually using red chilli but instead of it he used words. He is not going to stop here.

Akash "that is the reason you want to keep him with yourself by marrying him to Khushi. Leave that I don't want to know who enjoyed more or less with Shyam but Payal I am not like your dearest Shyam. Even I don't want to know how he is but now you are my wife so behave accordingly because your Shyam ji doesn't have any respect in society, I have some respect in this society so don't think that you can entertain him behind my back and tell your Amma and buaji that till date how colourful life they lived now I will not tolerate if their colourful life impact my life. I will come tomorrow evening to pick but if I find you and your family colourful life is damaging my reputation in society then no one can save you all from my warth."

By saying he went to his house by leaving poor women in shocked.

Akash know now they will think about what he said and they can't focus on anything else than him that is what he want because he can't let them bother his Khushi bhabhi anymore. He started his car drive towards Shantivan to give shock treatment to someone else their. When he reached Shantivan it is almost time for dinner. He went to freshen up and come down after doing that. He sit on sofa to wait for his prey.

Till now Arnav got the video from his man and show it to Khushi who is shocked to know Akash can think and say something like this but Arnav laugh and said "wow Khushi I didn't know your ex-buaji and ex-jiji is from those women who like thresome. Hahahaha that is the news of epic."

Khushi slap on his back said "shut up Arnav ji. Did you see the face of them. I think they can't digest anything for days so naturally their stomach will upset."

Arnav "yes you are right, after all Akash give them heavy to digest." He start laughing and rolling on bed by holding his stomach. Khushi also join him in laughing. By hearing their laughing Shantivan feel like earthquake come because they think Arnav will be sad after what happen to his dearest Di. All saw both of them laughing like crazy people. Anjali can't saw them laughing like crazy people so she started breaking things in Arnav's room which make them come into real world by "what the" from Arnav and Khushi's mouth open.

Anjali "here I am sad with the lost of my baby and you are happy."

Arnav "sorry Di (Anjali thought he feel sorry for her baby and her but she is wrong) it's not lost but murder. Why should I be sad when I am happy to know that you yourself killed your baby. I am happy for baby that he/she got saved by cruel parents like you and your Shyam ji. Next time don't even step into our room because I don't want your black shadow on my Khushi. I don't want bad omen like you to spread your bad omens around our room. I can't stop you to roamed around Shantivan but from now you all are forbidden from entering into Khushi and my room. Get out." He push them including Nani, Anjali and Mami.

Women are shocked but men didn't bother about them and went to dinning table. 

Mami "hello hey bye bye Arnav betiwa throw Anjali betiya."

By hearing Anjali become more angry and Nani glare at her which make Mami shut her mouth.

Nani "Anjali betiya let's go, you should eat first then we will think about Arnav."

Anjali nodded her head then went down. Nani saw everyone except Khushi, Arnav and Payal so she ask "Akash where is Payal "

Mami "hello hey bye bye where is Koon bhari taang."

He didn't answer them but ask HP to bring food.

Mama "Manorama go help HP to set dinning table and Anjali you rest today but from tomorrow you are going to cook breakfast for everyone, Manorama you will cook lunch and Akash Payal will cook dinner. HP you no need to assist them they can do this much."

Mami "hello hey bye bye Manorama Raizada will cook never."

Anjali "Mama ji are you out of mind or like Arnav you got some kind of disease too.

Nani "Manohar you want Anjali betiya work when her husband is not here and she lost her baby too."

Khushi and Arnav is coming down after Khushi make him understand that why should they let them effect them in any way, when they hold no value in their life. They hear what Mama ji said.

Khushi "first time I think you take right decision in your life Mama ji. Hari Parkash ji from tomorrow like Mama ji said they will do cooking and you just supervision them. After all they are eating for free that make them fatty not only their body but mind also. If they work then they won't be burden on our country, earth and specially on Arnav ji."

Nani "Khushi"

Mami "you shut up phatti sari."

Anjali get up and going to slap her but she taste her own medicine by Khushi who slap her so hard that she fall near her chair.

Khushi "next time if you try to pull any kind of stunt I will use the same old age method used by in laws to torture girls. And if you have limp as your shield to take advantage against my husband then I have bigger and stronger weapon against you and your dearest Nani which will never fail. Anjali I think you should go to media, NGO or police station to give complaint against my husband and I because I want one chance to throw you out of my house, yes my house which is built by my husband's hard earned money like my husband throw your useless husband. Coming to you my dearest Mami, oh no Arnav ji I forget. Not Mami ji. Now listen to me fashion disaster of the millennium by seeing whom mummies in the Egypt who are sleeping from centuries  wake up by hearing your hello hey bye bye and seeing you they run away that much horrible your look. Mama ji and Akash ji how can you people be alive didn't you get heart attack by seeing him. I feel like vomiting seeing her daily and first day when I saw her I almost get heart attack but Devi Maiya protect me."

NK, HP and Arnav chuckled but Akash and Mama look at her like what they can say.

Precap : do you think we can survive.