Part 41

Aman's father who saw everything happened in Shantivan ask "Shyam who are you."

Shyam turn towards them to see them standing at door. All saw them then Aman's mother ask broom from Preethi's mother who happily gave her.

Then Aman's mother said "Anjali do you know how ugly you are, not only your face but your soul is ugly too. Do you remember that girl whose video which you got recorded from her colleague in bathroom then you posted on internet. That girl will become doctor if you didn't do what you do, after all this she committed suicide. I will make you kill yourself like you kill her."

Shyam who knows about all this said "Mrs. Mathur she will definitely do that afterall that is running in her genes. First her mother committed suicide then her father and now she will follow them, right Anjali."

Deviyani "damad ji what are you saying, she is your wife."

Shyam evil smile scared them. Shyam to Preethi's mother "aunty normally mother-in-law burning her daughter-in-law is common but did you hear that grandmother burnt her granddaughter alive."

Hearing this all start shivering because now they got to know the plan of Shyam.

Shyam "Deviyani Raizada and Subhadra Malik you both are expert in this. Did you forget how you push Khushi from stairs to kill her, now you have to do same with Anjali because she became shame to your family."

Nani and Dadi start shouting and crusing him whereas Anjali is scared like hell along with others. But in this no one understand why Shyam want this when she is already suffering. Shyam is Shyam who understand Anjali better then anyone so he want to finish her chapter completely and with this he want to give warning to others too.

Shyam "look you old hags if you both want your son and his family live their life then both of you should burn her alive. What is your problem, she is burden on the earth as well as your son's. I am giving you chance to free her from this painful life."

Preethi's who knows where this is going said "bhai don't do this. You are not them."

Shyam "did you forget their inhuman act."

Preethi bow her head down then Shyam said "if I have to be demon for whole life then I am happy to be but I can't let them go like this."

Shyam leave the house and went somewhere because he know that he played his cards well planned. After Shyam left Preethi's family also left by saying they don't want to keep this house which is nothing less than haunted house. Aman's family follow them to know what happened their but in all this no one knows that very soon Anjali will burn alive in that same house.

Time skip to night

All went to their respective room to sleep but in the night one person is moving slowly and carefully towards Anjali's room. That person without making noise enter into her room, first that person make Anjali unconscious by making her inhale drugs. That person hear foot steps to know someone is coming their so that person hide. 

Whereas as in Nani's room

Dadi went to Nani's room to talk to her.

Dadi "Deviyani I know how much you love Anjali, even more than Arnav too but don't you think we should accept what Shyam ask to protect our family. You saw what he did to Amit when I refused him and now I don't know what he will do with Amit and Manohar along with our family. And we both know that Anjali had nothing with herself to live. Let her free from all burden not for our son but for her."

Nani "Subhadra how can you say all this. Anjali is my Ratna's daughter."

Dadi "and Arnav is Arvind's son not Ratna's son that what you think. You always biased towards Ratna nad now Anjali. Do you think if Shyam kill Manohar and his family where will you go with Anjali. I don't want to lose my family for baren woman who can't give me heir."

Nani "do you think Shyam can harm Manohar and Akash."

Dadi "I am not thinking but I am sure he will do this."

After that both went to Anjali's room to talk to her but found her in deep sleep. They shake her many time nothing happened then they check her breathing to know her being alive.

Nani's eyes fall on the plastic cane near to side table. Nani open the cap of that cane to know it is petrol in it. Nani said the same to Subhadra then both have thought that Anjali want them to burn her but she is scared to handle pain so she take sleeping pills.

Dadi pour petrol in her bed then Nani use matchstick to burn her. Nani is crying by closing her mouth with saree. Seeing smoke all rush to Anjali's room to see her bed is burning. Akash and Manorama want to save her but held by Manohar and Nani. When Anjali feel burning sensation she wake up and start crying in pain to save her but no one help her and those who want to help her are stopped by others. Manorama saw someone behind the almirah. She break the hold to rush their where she saw Garima hiding herself from others.

Seeing her in Anjali's room Nani understand that it her who want to kill Anjali but they misinterpreted. 

Nani "Manohar save Anjali betiya."

Manohar and Akash try to save but till then Anjali burn. They took her to hospital where doctor took her to emergency. Doctor started her treatment along with that they informed police also because they found foul play in this.

Anjali's family saw police their. Seeing police all got scared. After treatment doctor come out and said Anjali burn more than 80% so their is less chance for her survive but you can take her statement. He also informed police about his doubts.

Police took Anjali's statement in which she told them everything how Shyam ask her family to burn her alive and how her family burn her alive in her sleep. Police arrest all of them and start investing. They also went to her room where she was burn alive their they found one spray bottle along with petrol can which they took into their custody.

Shyam got information then he himself went to police station where Aman and Preethi are also their with their family.

Police are interrogating them on Anjali's statement. 

All this happened in less than 24 hours after Anjali taken to hospital.

Police got fingerprint on spray as wel as petrol cane too which matches with Garima whose fingerprints on both but Subhadra Malik's fingerprints on petrol cane only. Along with Garima's fingerprints on one of car's petrol tank which is in Shantivan's parking area.

Police arrested Shyam too but Shyam took legal help to make this case move in Fastrack court. Shyam ask his men to keep this case away from media by any means.

When case first time come into court Shyam ask judge to let him present this case as defence lawyer, judge granted him permission. 

In 4 back to back hearing judge declared Garima as guilty for Anjali's murder. Yes Anjali died after bearing pain for 6 days, the same day when Garima found guilty. First judge is going to announce punishment on the basis of murder attempt but after receiving Anjali's death news found her guilty for killing Anjali.

In all this Shyam play important role get all of them out of this case except Garima. He want to punish them slowly but Garima's punishment is not for her but for all.

Shyam accept what Anjali gave statement but also said the reason which Anjali herself confirm which proved that Shyam is not guilty along with Aman and Preethi along with their family because she said all this in pain to cruse her but have no intention to do that. Their past records also help.

But that doesn't happened with others, so Shyam blackmail Garima by saying what he want her to say in court. With Garima's statement Shyam get others out of jail.

Here in India all this is happening but Arnav and Khushi didn't have information about this. They are enjoying their time. Shyam and Aman both work together first time so that information didn't reached to them.

Aman is ready on Shyam's guidance to put blame on people living in Shantivan.

All this happened in 10 days after Arnav and Khushi left for Norway. Anjali is dead by leaving other in misery. Shyam somewhere never blame Anjali for what she did, he always hold Deviyani Raizada responsible for everything. So he did last rites of Anjali as her husband.