005

Bakugou's pov* 

I woke up feeling warm and something soft. I cuddled in the warmth before I opened my eyes and realized someone was on me. I quickly shot up and looked at my surroundings and seeing Sero still half asleep. "Bakugou go back to sleep, it's still early." He said sleepily. I lied back down noticing everyone else still sleep and on Mina's clock it says 4:00am. The second I fall asleep Sero puts arms and pulls me closer to him. "What do you think your doing knock off spiderman?" I whisper yelled. "Your warm." was all I got in response so I just scoffed and turned over with me still in his arms just me facing his chest. 

I woke up again but this time I looked over Sero's shoulder and realized Mina's alarm was going off. It was 6:30. Everyone else was awake but Sero. I tried getting up but Sero wouldn't let me. "Go back to sleep." Spiderdude said while not even moving. "We have school idiot. Now move." I grumbled.  "Not a chance. Your warm plus you have heavy eyebags so you need more sleep." He stated not even opening his eyes. I still tried to get up but he didn't even budge. "Mina tell Mr. Aizawa that Bakugou is sick and I stayed to help him and Todoroki ate something and is throwing up." I protested but it didn't work Mina said ok to Sero's excuse and everyone was at door leaving her dorm. He pulled me deeper in his chest and fell asleep me soon after. 

Todoroki's pov*

I woke up and it was 12:00am. I jerked up realizing I had school. I noticed Bakugou was on top of Sero still sleep and sero was playing a game on his phone but had the volume all the way down. I didn't know why they were still here but I got up and collected my stuff (my clothes before I changed into my bed clothes) and went to go to the door. "Todobro, what are you doing?" Sero said as I approached the door. "Going to change for school and since were late to school I was going to run there." I said opening the door. "Wait I told Mina to tell Mr. Aizawa that you and Bakugou were sick and stayed to help you guys so we can all sleep in and because last night you hardly went to sleep." I was shocked. "Oh." 

I went back where I was on the floor and sat there playing some boring game for 30 minutes. I played about 16 rounds of the game before I lost and lightly threw my phone. I yawned and saw Sero do a hand gesture asking me to go where him and Bakugou were. I lied down near him hesitant about getting close to him cause he might get annoyed. I think he noticed because he pulled me close to him. "Just go to sleep. You look tired." I just nodded and closed my eyes relaxed, after a while I fall asleep. 

Sero's pov* 

After a while of Todoroki sleeping I hear him mumble something quietly but ignore it until he kept twitching and mumbling louder so I pull him closer to me while he's still sleeping. About 40 minutes later Bakugou starts crying in his sleep which was a little confusing since he kept mumbling something along the lines of 'mom'. I try to rub his back and comfort him but I started feeling slightly warmer and I saw Bakugou's hands start to get hot and he was still sleeping so I try to wake him up as I felt my shirt started to holes due to the heat. He started stirring and woke up with a scream that wasn't too loud but was enough to wake up Todobro and I guess it scared Bakugou worse cause he slightly burned me but it was on accident but he saw and started to apologize and back up at least 4 feet away. I could tell it scared Todoroki because he had frost around him and chunks of ice stuck on the other side of my shirt.

They both started to apologize and stammer on their. "I'm so sorry that was just a accident. I'm sorry I just didn't know what happen for a moment and I freaked out. I saw his hand thought it was Endeavor and I didn't mean to freeze you." He said quickly looking slightly scared and moved away. While Bakugou kept saying it was a accident and looked down. 

"I- I didn't mean to. I d-didn't-" He said looking at his hand and to my shirt with tears I could tell he was trying to hide. I took a breath and grabbed Todoroki's hand in mine and did the same to Bakugou with him trying to pull back so I gripped tighter and pulled them to my chest. "You can feel my heart beat. It's not going up down. It's steady because I'm not scared or hurt. I'm fine guys." They both just looked at me and Bakugou put his hands by his side looking down at them and Todoroki just looked like he was still nervous. I wanted to ask him about his father but decided not to push it, same with Bakugou and his mom.

We all decided to watch a movie on the couch and made a pizza. After we all ate we decided to watch The Little Mermaid and huddled on the couch. Halfway through the movie during the scene where Ariel is begging her dad to stop breaking things and the statue, I felt cold and I looked to Todo only to see him with tears and ice covering his side of the couch. "Dude, you ok?" I asked and he looked so I pointed and then he realized and then started to freak out. "What's wrong?" I asked now stern and concerned.  He replies with "I can't."