AN

Hi! I want to cover some things and who Katsuki is going to be with.

I don't know who he should be with so I'm going to let you guys choose. 

Comment which one you want and the one with the most is going to be the one with Katsuki.

Katsuki x all girls-

minabaku-

momobaku-

momobakumina-

(I have a reason why I'm not putting him with the other girls and it's because I have some plans for them in the future I promise.)

Katsuki x all Boys-

Serobaku-

todobaku-

serotodobaku-

dekubaku-

kiribaku-

Or do you think it should just be one big poly relationship? 

(I have plans for Denki, Shinso and Monoma.)

In this story Izuku has tattoos and piercings and so does almost all of them. I'm also I'm adding in some other characters in the story's future but I want to introduce at least a few.

PHOTOS ARE NOT MINE. I GOT THEM OFF THE INTERENET.

 I GOT THEM OFF THE INTERENET

Both are boys and adorable. They are coming up in the story very soon so don't worry. I don't know what I should name them though so put I'm going to let you guys pick in the comments. They will have quirks.

I don't know if his should be Liam or Oliver

I don't know if his should be Liam or Oliver. You guys decide. He will be in the story soon too. He will have a quirk.

Bye and thank you for reading! Have a nice day/night/afternoon.