010

3rd POV*

Shiggy had just got done reading through the files and he was confused. AFO wanted recruit heroes in training and to Shiggy that was perfectly fine with Shiggy but, the fact that AFO wanted Shiggy to kidnap AllMight's successor was a little bit to far out there. Shiggy was previously knocking on AFO door to his study.

*Knock, knock, knock.* 

Silence. 

*Knock, knock.*

 Silence again. 

*Knock-* 

"What! Come in!"

 As soon Shiggy walked in the room he was greeted by the cold stare of AFO. AFO gestured for Shiggy to sit in one of the chairs in front of his desk. "I assume you want to talk about the files of the heroes. Do I stand correct?" AFO asked. "I just wanted to make sure we have the same plan." Shiggy said. "I will only tell you this one time do you understand?" Shiggy nodded. "I want you and your gang to infiltrate UA and kidnap the students in the files, and work your way up till you kidnap AllMight's successor. I'm' asking nicely Tomura. Don't screw it up. So do you undestand?" AFO said. "Yes master." And with that and a hand gesture from AFO, Shigaraki left.

Shiggy went down the hallway and had Kurogiri pour him a drink. "Kurogiri go tell everyone that we're going to U.A." And that's what Kurogiri did.

Kurogiri's POV*

I teleported to Dabi's room and heard moans from the door. I did not sign up for this. I sighed and teleported to Toga's room, outside her door. "Can I come in?" I asked not trying to see anything I shouldn't. "Sure." She answered and I came in and saw her pouring blood into vials. "Master Shigaraki wanted me to inform you that we're going to U.A." I stated. "Ok give me 5 minutes and I'll be down stairs." She said while spilling the blood while pouring it.

I teleported to Twice's room and knocked on the door. "What do you want?" He yelled only to reply again in a nicer voice. "I'm sorry for yelling but still what do you want?" "Young Master Shigaraki wanted me to tell you were leaving to go to U.A." I said rather calmly. "Ok." with that I teleported to the door of Dabi's room. I still heard moans and they were getting louder so I quickly knocked on his door. He didn't even respond so I knocked a little harder so I knew he would hear it. "What do you want?!" He groaned. "Young master Shigaraki said to tell you that we're going to U.A." He then huffed and said he'll be down in 5 minutes. 

After everyone got down stairs and Shigaraki had got done with his drinks we left. I teleported Toga inside of the girls bathroom, in a stall and closed my eyes the whole time. I have respect peoples privacy. I teleported Shigaraki to the back of the school and Dabi to the school hallways.

Shiggy's POV* 

Toga and Dabi was supposed to distract the teachers and students while they were doing that I freaking kidnapped Monomo and that's what I did. Soon Kurogiri teleported us back to base.