twelve.

TWELVE
mentions of sexual assault

"FIRST," Dae-Su began, walking towards the open window. "The girls and the guys will take turns."

"Where?" Hyo-Ryeong asked, looking over at the boy. "Here." He answered while patting the window frame. "You're crazy." Soo-Jin sighed, shaking her head.

"Stop it, man." Cheong-San murmured and looked away from his friend with the crazy idea. "Why? The girls can wait in the other room, and the guys can just pee out of the window."

"What about... poop?" Wu-Jin questioned. "Poop. Well, you can take off your pants and hang out the window." Dae-Su explained as he got up on the windowsill. "Like this. Outside. Like you're taking a dump at the edge of a cliff. Like this." He squatted against the wall after getting down.

"Stop being ridiculous." Hyo-Ryeong huffed out.

"But someone has to hold you, so you don't fall."

"How are you going to wipe your butt?" Joon-Yeong wondered. "Well, someone else should."

"Idiot." Joon-Yeong shook his head, turning away from Dae-Su. "Let's just hold it." Ji-Min suggested. "If the rescuers come—"

"It'll take a while for them to get here." On-Jo cut her off. "It may be the same outside of the school. I don't know how long we'll be stuck here, but my dad always told me to separate the bathroom from where you sleep if you find yourself stranded."

"Where will we create a bathroom and how?" Ji-Min inquired. On-Jo looked over at the recording room and pointed at it. "Right there."

"Nam-Ra, Soo-Jin and you guys, try to look for something to cover the window." On-Jo instructed, looking at the students around the table. "Cheong-San and Joon-Yeong, make something that can absorb urine and feces to use as a toilet... And the the rest of you, a screen?"

"A screen?"

"Yes, a screen to block."

Everyone began to do as told. Soo-Jin gathered a bunch of papers from drawers and placed them on the counter in front of the glass and started to hand Nam-Ra tape so she could stick them to the window.

Once it was finally done, the teenagers that needed the toilet used it and the ones that didn't, sat outside on chairs or the floor.

"At least there are cops and soldiers out there, right?" Hyo-Ryeong asked. "But if you watch the movies, they can't do anything, either, right?" Wu-Jin stated. "Yeah, but they always save everyone in the end."

"Oh!"

"Shit!"

"Does it smell?" Dae-Su asked once he'd left the 'bathroom' and Joon-Yeong went in. "Shit." The boy who'd gone in to use it slammed the door as he walked over to the window for fresh air. "What?" Dae-Su wondered.

"Stop being dramatic. It doesn't smell at all." Dae-Su huffed, sitting down on a chair.

"There's nobody here." Nam-Ra commented, getting everyone's attention. "There are no lights on in the stores and apartments out there. They all ran away or died."