13~ Pair up

Do votes and read the author's note at the end if you have time🙂

Amelia's Pov

As Taemin is sleeping peacefully on my thighs, I didn’t wake him up, I didn’t want to wake him up actually, he looks so innocent right now that I wasn't able to wake him up.

"What is he doing here?" A deep voice says out huskily and I shush him not to talk right now as Taemin is sleeping peacefully. I know it's Taehyung. I carefully place Taemin's head on the pillow and look at Taehyung who is standing near my door with his crossed arms.

"He falls asleep a while ago-" I say softly and look at Taemin's face, switching off the television, I get up from the couch. Taehyung suddenly comes near me and clutch my wrist tightly. 

He yanks me to him and I gasp loudly as it's obvious if someone does this from behind. His eyes are dark as usual, no emotions there at all and I wonder if I could read his mind.

"Taehyung, let go of me-" I hiss, he lets go of me but grabs me by holding my waist tightly afterwards, I gasp this time as well, as he is so close to mine right now.

"I told you to stay away from him, Amelia-" he clenches his jaw. 

"Geez boy, I'm older than you, show me some respect-" I try to free myself from his tight grip but he tightens it more than before.

"Yeah? What do you want me to call you?" a smug smirk appears on his mouth and he moves his face near my ear.

"Noona-" he says deeply and I feel shiver down to my spine, oh my god! How come that word 'Noona' so soothing? I want to hear that again.