92~ Storms

Reader’s Pov

Amelia and Taehyung freeze on their spot to hear the voice. She looks at Taehyung who is closing his eyes and his jaw is clenched. Amelia already got to know whose voice is this. It’s Minhee, Kim Minhee who is her investigation partner. She looks where the voice is coming from, her heart breaks into a million pieces when she sees her father is also standing beside Minhee who is smirking at Amelia.

“Officer Hanson, I would be glad if you cuff him and help us to drag him from here, after all he is a criminal who-”

“Fucking shut your mouth, you nasty bitch! What the fuck do you think about yourself and who permitted you to call him this way?!” She spats and climbs down from the stage while clutching her gorgeous white gown so that she doesn’t fall and goes near her father who is holding a very blank face as usual.

Taehyung is looking at Amelia who is going to her father, his heart is so heavy and he is feeling so numb that he is not reacting as well. He knew this day was coming but he didn't think it would be here so fast, on the night of their wedding.

“Daddy, do you hate me so much that you are already here to arrest my husband whom I just bound myself with in a new relationship?” She says, her voice cracks and she is looking at her father with so much hope in her eyes, hoping he could help her. Taehyung is looking at Aron who is already looking at Taehyung and his voice is becoming dry to see the little Taehyung who is a grown man and already married to his only daughter. He is not a little kid anymore who was giggling and Aron adored him so much. 

And he has to do a very tough task tonight, he has to arrest that little Taehyung, he didn’t think that he will meet Taehyung this way, he thought he will get him first before this scandal comes to light but it happened so fast that all the media has gathered in front of the police station, asking when they are going to this kid who killed his own parents.

“Officer Hanson, it’s your task to arrest him, please do your work-”Aron says with a straight voice and Amelia shakes her head. “I can’t-” She breathes out and  steps backward. She runs back to Taehyung and stands in front of him, making a shield to protect Taehyung like a little kid.

“My brother didn't kill his parents-” Namjoon finally shouted and is about to roar again but Taehyung clutches his shoulder to stop him.

“Officer Hanson, I’m ordering you to arrest Mr. Kim Taehyung.” Aron orders with his straight voice and Amelia’s jaw clenches in anger. 

“Didn’t you hear that Taehyung is innocent? My husband is innocent!” She spats and Taehyung smiles at her who just called him husband, he can now die peacefully.