49~ Past

Do VOTES and Comments to appreciate me😔

Amelia's Pov

I feel his muscles tensing up whenever I say I want to hear his past. I rub my palm on his chest gently. I lift my head to see him inhaling and exhaling deeply. Am I doing too much? Maybe he has a bitter past which he doesn't want to share with anyone, not even me. Maybe he doesn't want to share because it will increase his pain. I shouldn't pressure him this way.

Clutching his cheek gently, I rub my thumb on his lower lip. "It's alright. You can talk to me later when you want to share everything, I will wait-" I smile and he softly kisses my thumb, then he wraps his hand around my waist and pulls me closer. I rest my head on his chest and plant a soft kiss there.

"Let's go somewhere-" he chimes out while massaging my scalp gently. I lift my head and look at him confusion.

"Where?" I ask and he smiles.

"I don't know yet but first, let me clean you up-" he says with a small smile and presses his lips with mine, he gives there soft kiss before detaching his lips from mine and gets up from the bed. I see him disappearing into the bathroom.

I fall back on the bed and close my eyes, trying to catch my heartbeat as it's beating so fast as if it could burst anytime. After a while, I hear his footsteps coming near me and I breathe heavily.

He climbs on the bed and the bed sinks down, I feel him grabbing my left thigh and rubs his palm there gently. He spreads my legs wider and begins to clean my lower half with the wet tissues.

I hissed out when the wet tissue touched my womanhood as I'm so sore and my lower half is burning. He stops his activity and I feel his presence above me. He clutches my cheek gently and I slowly open my eyes.

I see him looking at me with so much emotion, he is worried and that's visible in his eyes. My smile grew bigger. "You could have just told me to stop, Noona-" he says worriedly and I extend my hand to clutch his face.

"I'm absolutely alright and I'll get used to it, Taehyung-" I smile. He clutches my hand and plants a soft kiss on my palm. My heart skips a beat again. He bends down and plants a gentle kiss on my forehead before doing what he was doing.

He cleaned my lower half ever so gently. Then he clutches my hand and begins to wipe my hand with a soft wet towel. I frown but it feels so good.

"Taehyung?"

"You will not feel stinky later as you didn't shower, you will feel fresh-'' he says softly and I chuckle. The soft towel travels near my underarm, then my chest, my breast area and he is wiping my body so gently that I could fell asleep very soon. I giggle.