60~ The Eiffel Tower

Reader's Pov

Reader's Pov

Amelia is laying on the couch with her head placed on Taehyung's thigh and Taehyung is wrapping his one hand around Amelia's waist. Amelia is peacefully watching the movie and giggling loudly whenever the funny scene appears.

Taehyung glances over at Amelia as her body is vibrating over and over again as she is laughing and giggling loudly. Taehyung bends near Amelia and plants a soft kiss on her temple. 

He removes some hair from her forehead and tucks them behind her ear, "Are you feeling okay now? Any breathing problems?" he asks softly and Amelia shakes her head immediately. Right now, she is the happiest person in this entire earth, she has Taehyung and she needs nothing. 

"So, you want me to propose to you in front of the Eiffel Tower?" he asks, clearing his throat and Amelia looks at Taehyung who is looking straight at the TV. She frowns.

"Have you ever been in Paris before?" he adds and Ameli's lips become pouty unknowingly. She blinks twice. "Yes, I went there once with my parents, I visited the Eiffel Tower and saw a boy proposing to a girl, the tower was looking so alluring and colorful that I couldn’t able to take off my eyes and the scenario of that couple is still on my mind, how beautiful they were looking, that girl was so much in shock that she cried-" Amelia giggles and Taehyung smiles while looking at her innocent face.

"So, you want me to propose to you there too?" Taehyung asks again to confirm and Amelia sighs in defeat. It’s her dream to get a proposal from his future boyfriend but as Taehyung is dealing with so many.  problems, she quit the idea. 

"Nah, that's too far and I'm a lazy ass-" she sighs deeply, Taehyung suddenly cups her jaw and makes her look at him. "Do you want it or not? Tell me honestly-" he says, his voice is daring and Amelia gulps.

"You are acting like if I tell you that I want to go there and you will teleport us to reach Paris immediately-" Amelia jokes and a smug smirk appears on Taehyung's face. Amelia is not aware yet about what Taehyung is capable of doing.

"Oh baby, you just admit that you want to go and you will be there-" Taehyung chuckles and Amelia quickly sits on the couch comfortably in front of Taehyung. 

"How?" She asks and leans forward to Taehyung to hear his words more carefully. Taehyung clutches her cheek and leans forward to kiss Amelia's cheek gently. 

"You want to go?" he takes some strands in his hand and pushes them behind Amelia's ear. "Yes, I do-" she replies and Taehyung chuckles again.

"Wait here, I'm coming-" Taehyung gets up from the couch immediately and leaves the home, getting outside of the home, he motions Mark to come near him and Mark quickly runs near Taehyung.