68~ Punishment

DO VOTES AND COMMENTS TO APPRECIATE ME🙂

Reader's Pov

A soft gasp leaves from Amelia's mouth when she hears Taehyung's soft low whispery voice. She thinks for a second that she is dreaming as she was drawn in Taehyung and Taehyung's imagination. 

Taehyung bends down to clutch Amelia's forehead to check the temperature. She is burning with fever. A deep sigh escapes from his mouth and he places his elbow to the hard bed underneath him, pushing his all weight to his elbow to take a good look at Amelia who is murmuring something softly.

"Mamma-" she softly murmurs and Taehyung chuckles deeply. He removes all the hair from her forehead and kisses there gently. When Amelia gets sick, she always calls for her mother or Taehyung. 

Taking the painkiller in his hand, Taehyung clutches Amelia's back neck tightly and lifts her face a bit. He cups her jaw and shoves the medicine into her mouth, then makes her drink the water carefully. 

Taehyung makes Amelia sit on the bed while placing the pillow behind her back, she throws her head back. Taehyung clutches her face and stares at her exhausted face for a long time.

"Noona-" he softly calls out and Amelia softly smiles, she is thinking it's a dream of Taehyung with her. Taehyung gently kisses her forehead again.

"I wish you would be here with me in real life, Tae-" she murmurs softly and Taehyung chuckles again.

"I'm here with you, princess-" he whispers lowly and Amelia slowly begins to open her eyes. She stares at Taehyung for a few seconds before clutching his cheek with her shaky tiny hand. 

She gently touches Taehyung's sharp jawline and gasps loudly when she realizes that Taehyung is really in front of her. Her eyes becomes ball and she throws her hands around Taehyung's neck to pull him closer to her.

"Tae-" she calls softly and Taehyung squeezes her body into him, rubbing his palm on Amelia's back. Amelia sobs softly as she couldn't believe that Taehyung is here for real.

She breaks the hug and cup Taehyung's cheek with full of excitement. She stares at Taehyung's handsome face for a few seconds before smashing her lips with him.

She kisses him desperately with full of concern, gently biting down Taehyung's lower lip, she slips her tongue inside Taehyung's mouth and Taehyung clutches her tiny waist tightly. 

Breaking the kiss, Amelia begins to plant enormous kisses all over Taehyung's face and Taehyung laughs softly. She places her forehead against Taehyung's and breathes heavily.