79~ Growing up

3 August, 2016

3 August, 2016

Amelia's Pov

Finally I am feeling so relaxed that I will at least join the police team from the next day. Packing things was always boring for me as my mum always did that for me, I really never needed to pack my stuff but I grew up a lot. A LOT. And this is my time to do everything on my own.

I don't know if I am getting any case tomorrow as I heard that I have to attend a very important board meeting tomorrow and my father will be there also. Of course he will be there, he is the commissioner. How dumb I am actually. 

Whatever. No one knows about my identity yet nor do I ever think about letting them know. I am strong enough to cope with everything. I don't need my father's identity to do anything. My father grew me up that way without sparing me in any single matter. Law was always law for him.

He never spared my inconvenience in any matter just because I am his daughter. And about Taehyung, he pampers me like a small child, just like my parents do. I feel safe. He is my best friend, my boyfriend and I love him so much. I can share every single thing with him. I can say he is my man.

My only one who is always with me, to support me, to love me, to give his shoulder to me to place my head there. What else do you need when you get your best friend, your protector, your lover at the same person?

Hearing a knock after training is always so frightening for me. I jolt up in my position and quickly open the door to see sergeant Park Hyung-Sik standing there. My eyes go wide to see him here at this time.

"Sergeant Park?" I call out loud and he quickly lifts his hand to salute me. I do the same.

"Inspector Hanson, Captain Lee wants to see you and he said it's urgent-" he says with a straight voice without looking at me. I gulp. I step outside of the room and follow him behind.

"Sergeant Park, why is Captain Lee calling me? Did I do something wrong again?" I ask in frustration and see his shoulder shrugs.

"Honestly, I don't know Officer Hanson. Maybe  board meeting." he sighs deeply. 

"No need to call me an officer. I know you and you know me so, please don't say that-" I say and run near him, then slow down my speed.

"We are inside the camp, Ami. I can't address you by your name, sorry. Now, let's go-" he says and starts walking. I do the same, following him. My mobile vibrates and I take a look to see the notification. My eyes lit up to see the notification on my mobile.

Taehyung texts me.

"Boyfriend: I am telling Taemin a fairytale. Feeling so bored as I am not so used to this stuff. He could have just told me to read a novel for him🙄"