88~ Pictures

12 august, 2016

12 august, 2016

Amelia’s Pov

Tears are streaming down from my eyes continuously, I can’t stop them from falling. Why is this happening? Why did Taehyung just leave me this way? I know I shouldn’t react that way but what should I do now? I love him, I really love him so much but I am not ready for marriage now, at least not at this moment. 

I know how much he loves me, how much I love him but marriage is a very sensitive thing for now, I don’t know what is going to be in future as the case of Taehyung and his gang is turning a worse way, I don’t know how to handle them and Minhee is going to investigate me as well, she is not going to leave this case for sure.

The stress is real and I don’t know how to tackle this, I am exhausted. I am really exhausted and now I feel like joining the police was my biggest mistake. I did a crime, I committed a sin and now I am suffering, I only know what is happening inside of me. I clutch my chest tightly and call Taehyung but his number is switched off, more tears are rolling down from my eyes.

“I am so sorry, Tae, I am so sorry. Please forgive me, please. I know I shouldn’t shout at you that way and I reacted too much and I am so sorry for that, please call me, talk to me if you find this voice mail.”

I know what I did was wrong, he just asked me, offered me to get married but what I did? I shouted at him so badly and I am regretting it now. He just asked if I was ready and wanted to know the reason but I just reacted too much, shouted at him too much as the stress is killing me and I unknowingly reacted way too much.

And this is the very first time Taehyung leaves me here alone, he never does that, he is always patient and calm. He always hugs me and hears everything calmly even If I throw some venomous words at him but he never leaves me. This is the very first time he is not here with me when I am dying in regret. I clutch my hair tightly in frustration and as I wasn’t able to control my anger so I grab the flower vase beside me and throw it directly to the glass of my dressing table, it shatters into thousands of pieces. I cried out loud and breathed heavily. 

‘Ami-” My mother opens the door while I am wearing nothing, I am all naked but nothing is bothering me right now. Mum wraps her hands around me and pulls me closer to her, I sob harder and hug her tightly. This is what happens when Taehyung is not with me. I become violent and he knows it very well.

“What happened, honey? Tell me.” My mother pats my head and my body jerks up violently, I can’t take this anymore. The thoughts of losing Taehyung, the case, Taehyung proposing to me to get married and he left after I behaved so badly with him, everything is eating me alive, I don’t know how to control myself now. “Ami, tell me baby, what happened, tell me, please calm down and talk to me-” she said softly and I cried out more loudly.