19~ Drug

Do VOTES!!

Do VOTES!!

Reader's Pov

Whenever those boys left the bathroom while locking Amelia there, Taehyung watched that and quickly ran there as he felt suspicious. He was coming to get Amelia but wasn't able to find her.

Amelia grabs her thigh and wraps her scarf around her thigh while hissing loudly, her eyes water and tears are dropping down violently as the pain is unbearable, her thigh is burning. 

"Fucking classless bitches!" she growls and inhales deeply. 

Taehyung quickly unlocks the door and sees Amelia is sitting on the floor, groaning in pain, blood is everywhere, Taehyung's jaw clenched tightly. He quickly runs near her and bends down to grab her.

"What the hell!" he hisses and clutches her cheek to see her face properly, her nose is still bleeding so, he quickly grabs some tissue and wipes the blood.

"How did this happen?" he asks through his gritted teeth and Amelia tries to smile, she doesn't want to show her pain right now.

"I'm alright, Taehyung-" she breathes out and Taehyung's anger increases more than before.

"Fucking stop it and tell me who did this-" he says and lifts her on his arms, she wraps her hand around his neck for support. Taehyung begins to walk and goes outside, Amelia doesn't protest this time either.

"Everyone is watching us, Taehyung-" she breathes out which is increasing his anger more.

"Fuck them, you need treatment-" he hisses and already reaches near the emergency room to treat the wound.