84~ Criminal

Read the author's note at the end🙂

Taehyung’s Pov

I didn’t think that Amelia would support me this way, she didn’t even show any reaction after I told her everything. What have I done in the past to get her as my girlfriend? What would she do after I proposed to her to get married to me? Is it too early to get married? But I don’t want to lose her, I want her to be mine officially. I want to bind her in a new bond with me. What is she thinking about it? She is not going to refuse me, right?

I always adored my parents’ relationship, I saw how my father looked at my mother, how my mother shyly looked away when my father stared at her. I always wanted to have a relationship like my parents and this is why I am so patient with Amelia even though she behaved so rough with me at the first stage. I knew she had some anger issues and that’s why she behaved this way and it was totally okay with it. I know how much she loves me and I got the proof, every single proof.

She thinks I don’t know why she joined the police but I know. I know she wants to help me in her way to re open my parents murder case. I know her, I know her every step, what she is doing and why she is doing. Amelia can be childish sometimes but she is a responsible woman.

I see her getting ready, maybe heading to the police station. How ironic is it? My girlfriend is a cop and I am a criminal, seeing his girlfriend getting ready to head to the police station. I lean backward while placing my palms above the bed, seeing my girlfriend buttoning up her shirt which is perfectly hugging her body.

My gaze lowers down to her ass, the tight pants are showing her ass perfectly, I wonder if all the guys around the police station are eyeing her the way I am staring. Her muscles become more toned than before which gives her body a perfect shape. No men should stare at her this way, she is mine, only mine to do things with her, only mine to fantasies about her, only mine to stare at her like a whole god damn meal.

She is tempting, she is sexy, she is beautiful and no matter what, she will always be beautiful to me. "Are you in so much hurry? Can't give me a day?" I husked out and sighed deeply. I see her twirl herself, facing me.

"I will come back soon, Tae-" she replies breathlessly as if she just came from a long marathon. She seems very tired and pretty worried about something. Am I missing something? She is hiding something from me for sure.

"You can't guarantee, princess. I know this stuff very well, they are not going to free you until they are done with the case stuff-" I sighed deeply and saw her Como towards me. She takes a seat on my lap and throws her hands around my neck. I see her moves, she is not as shy as before, she became bold and I love this most.