Chapter 3

Chapter 3- let loose

Zayn's POV.

It was early in the morning when I woke up. I looked at the time and it read 3:00. I groaned to myself as I got up. I decided to change. I dressed up into normal jeans, a warm sweater and jacket, along with cap that I borrowed from Niall. I walked down the streets, looking for something.  

"Ziara... Ziara are you here?" I asked around. 

"I'm here." A soft voice answered. I looked forward and saw her laying down, still in the same clothes that we met her in.  

"Zayn... Why are you here?" She asked softly, rising from her spot.  

"Couldn't sleep." I answer, shrugging. She sighed and rose. 

"Come, over here." She said, motioning to me to follow. I walked down the alley and we ended up at a shop.  

"Henry? Henry are you here?" She asked. A noise sounded from inside. She pulled me into the small building.  

"Henry, this is..." She started.  

"Zack. I'm her cousin." I answered. The man called Henry smiled. He was in his late 50's, had grey hair and was chubby around his middle.  

"What ya like girlie, and cousin?" He laughed as he walked over to shake my hand. I shook it and smiled back.

"Just tea, my regular." Ziara told him.  

"I'll take the same." I said. The old man nodded and waved us over to a table.  

"So, what's up?" She asked, rubbing her hands. "There must be a reason for you to wake me up before dawn." She smiled at me, waiting. 

"Well, I haven't been sleeping right for ages... I haven't dare to tell the boys, they probably will think I'm weird." I rambled. "I don't know why I all of a sudden can't sleep... Usually I always sleep..."  

"Thanks Henry." We said at the same time as he gave us our tea. It turned out to be lemon tea along with a little sugar. We warmed up to the tea as we fell into silence.

"Maybe.. Just maybe, something stressing you out. Or, you keep getting something in your dreams and you wake up..." She suggested. "Those could be a reason." I nodded, after all it sorta of maybe sense.  

"But what could it be?" I asked her.  

"Letting your fans down, or deadlines, or tension in the group, or maybe something with your girlfriend." She suggested again.  

"So how would I stop stressing?" I ask.  

"Do what you love most, or just let go." She smiled. "And I could help you with that... Even if you just give me a day." I smiled back at her.  

"That would be awesome." I told her. We walked out of the shop after we thank Henry.

"Alright, what do we do first?" I asked her. She pulled me along right to the park. I notice that we were surrounded by a bunch of people. I stared at her as she sat down by the piano. She started playing, but I couldn't recognize the song.

"Yeah, you could be the greatest

You could be the best

You can be the King Kong banging on you're chest." She started. I smiled as I recognized it.

"You can beat the world

You can beat the war

You can top the guy that's banging on his door." I started rapping.

"You can throw your hands up  

You can beat the clocks

You can move a mountain  

You can break rocks." She sang.

"You can be a master

Don't wait for luck

Dedicate yourself and you can find yourself." I rapped.

"Standing in the hall of fame

And the worlds gonna know your name

Cause you're bound with the promise fade

And the worlds gonna know your name." We sang together. We finished the song "hall of fame" with me doing Will.i.am and she doing the script part. As the song ended I posted the question I was most excited for,

"What's next?"

Louis' POV.

I woke up and walked downstairs after a shower and dressing.  

"What's for breakfast?" I asked, yawning. The boys looked up and shrugged. I slouched over to the cabinet and grabbed a bowl of cereal.  

"Where's Zayn? Isn't he up by now?" I asked.  

"Not sure, I haven't seen him." Liam told me.  

"Someone go check on him." I suggested. Harry went up and checked. A few minutes later he rushed downstairs, looking worried.  

"Zayn's not there... I checked all upstairs... He's not there either." He gasped. We looked at each other and searched the flat.

We came back minutes later, our eyes asking the question 'did you find him?'  

"Nope." I said. 

"Nada." Harry said. 

"Me either." Liam shrugged.  

"Well.. Nooo...." Niall shook his head. We stood in silence for a few minutes.  

"So, where on earth could he be?" I asked the question that was on all of our minds. 

"I'm calling Pierre." Liam stated as he whipped out his phone. He waited for it to ring and her to answer.  

"Hey Pierre, I don't suppose you have seen Zayn have you?" He asked. He waited, biting his lower lip as he heard Pierre talk.  

"No, everything's fine... Just wanted to ask.. Thanks." He said as his face grew worried.  

"So no to Pierre either?" I asked, putting my hands on my head. We walked outside and started heading to the studio. But we totally forgot about the fans that lurked by our doors. We walked out and they started screaming. We smiled and waved as we walked into the car.

We walked into the studio without getting hurt, which was a new one for us.  

"Hey boys... Where's zayn?" Uncle Sy asked.  

"Truth be told, we don't know." Harry answered.  

"Well, I think I do." Paul stated as he came in. We looked up at him and he turned on the news.  

"-band member, Zayn Malik, was seen this morning in the park with a mystery girl. Going of to Zachary, what's happening?" A woman said. 

"Well what we're seeing right here is the famous Zayn Malik actually out on a Saturday morning sing, sorry rapping. Just listen for the combination of the two voices." The guy said. He was zoned out as the camera made a move toward Zayn standing, no, dancing next to a piano. We heard him rapping and the girl singing to 'hall of fame'  

"Harry, isn't that your beenie on her backpack, and Niall.. Aren't those your snap backs that they're wearing?" Paul asked. We stood, mouth-gaping at the performance.

"Who's the girl?" Simon asked.  

"Ziara, a girl we met at the mall." Harry and Niall answered at the same time. Paul chuckled and we looked over to him.  

"No wonder she has your clothes boys." He laughed. Niall blushed and Harry smiled cheekily.  

"Nothing went on... We were just being nice." Niall mumbled. We laughed as his face turned even more red.

"Well, lets see how Ms. Ziara affects you boys." Simon whispered softly that only I heard it. Yes, lets see shall we?