Chapter 23

Chapter 23- When we catch up

Harry's POV.

"About time you all caught up with me." Derek laughed as he held Grim against Ziara's neck. For the first time since we started searching, I felt something. I snapped and lunged toward Derek. I just couldn't take it anymore, it was the end. I was not going to let him get away this time.

"You bastard!" I yelled and threw him down on the ground. Giving him a left hook, he tried to toss me off. All that did was us rolling down the floor, throwing punches and kicking at each other. At one point he was on top of me and brought out Grim. I dodged and tried to escape the knife, but he still managed to get a cut on me.

Derek started to laugh as he stopped and I took the opening. He looked shocked for once as I tossed him over me.

"Harry!" a voice called, but I didn't turn to see who it was. it took us two weeks to find her, because we couldn't exactly stop our jobs, and we searched other warehouses to find her. We found her with less then one week to go! There was just no way that I was going to give up now.

He threw a punch at me again, but it was easy to dodge. All I saw was red in my eyes, all I saw was the last picture of Ziara. Lifeless, scared, and tired were what we both were. I stood up and kicked him at the side.

"Mercy." he whispered. I stopped and grabbed his knife and tossed it away. At one point the other boys had come in and watched Derek and I. Regaining my breath, I rushed over to Ziara.

Kneeling in front of her, I saw that her eyes were closed and her breathing was slow. I shook my head and felt tears stream down my check again. Reaching up, I softly put my hands against her cheek, softy touching her scars.

"No... no..." I muttered. I was scared that I lost her. after all this time, now is when she dies.. Now is when she gives up.

"Ziara, please don't give up on me... please don't." I whispered to her. I heard breathing and held up my hand to her mouth. There I found a sign that relieved me, she was still breathing. I thought she was dead... for a moment there it seemed like she was.

"You didn't think that I would really kill her right?" A harsh voice said. I turned around to see Derek get off the ground, holding his stomach. I slightly nodded and he started to laugh. The he sighed and looked over to the side.

"No, I wouldn't do that. where's the fun in that?" he muttered, looking directly at me. "No, I would only drain her, and then kill her just as you arrived. But, alas, you messed up my plan." He was going to drain her? Then he was going to kill her? Right in front of us?

Liam's POV.

I came in with the other two when Harry just finished beating Derek and he called mercy. Harry rushed over to Ziara who was sitting in the chair with her head hanging down. I walked closer to the Holmes Chapel boy and tried to get a good look at her.

"Ziara, please don't give up on me... lease don't." he begged as he sat on his knees. I have never heard a person so broken, someone that was so desperate. All of a sudden there was wheezing and I looked get to see that Derek had stood up.

"You didn't think that I would really kill her right?" Derek wheezed. Harry head snapped toward him and lightly shook her head. Anyone would think that, I mean who wouldn't with him? he laughed and looked over to the side.

"No, I wouldn't do that. where's the fun in that?" he muttered, looking directly at Harry. "No, I would only drain her, and then kill her just as you arrived. But, alas, you messed up my plan." Harry stayed on his knees, completely in shock. I walked slightly forward but Louis held me back.

"Distract him for as long as you can." he muttered and I moved to the other side of him. I stepped against something and yelped in pain. the two boys' head snapped over to me.

"Sorry to interrupt your moment." I muttered. Niall started to laugh and then Derek faced his way.

"Liam! why do you always mess up the moment!" Zayn cried out. I shrugged not knowing what else to do.

"It's a good thing we don't have many moments then." Harry laughed. He laughed.. The other two boys stared at him in shock and I knew for sure that Louis was as well.

"Harry!" Zayn and Niall yelled and rushed toward him. Niall hit him with a hug while Zayn just stood by the side. Right at that moment, Lou charged at Derek and made hit the ground. holding him steady, he sat up on his back.

"Liam, get the rope." he commanded. I rushed towards Ziara and untied the rope from her stomach and her hands. then I walked over to Louis and Derek and wrapped the rope around his stomach and cuffed his hands with the other rope.

I looked over to Harry and saw that he was holding Ziara up. Zayn put his hand on Harry's shoulder and Niall smiled at the two of them. then Niall held up his cellphone and dialed a number.

"Hello? I-I've got a k-killer in the w-warehouse where I work." He said, shuttering for more effect. "He's a m-madman I-I tell you! Madman! He's hurt o-one of my co-workers, please come quick!" Continuing with his acting, he told them the address while Louis made some noises to make it sounds like fighting. within ten minutes, an ambulance and a police car came to the front of the warehouse. The medics took Ziara and Harry went into the car with her. 

"Alright, so what exactly happened?" One of the police man asked as he turned to us. I sighed, trying to find some words to say. 

"Well, He" Louis said, pointing to Derek. "Attacked her, and Harold, my co-worker who is in the ambulance with her. All I know is that the two boys fought." 

"The man in the ropes, he also cut at our co-worker. When me and Harold saw him, we tried to stop him but he had already cut lots of cuts into her skin." Niall lied. "Harold attacked the man so they fought and I tried to get help, but no one was answering, so I called you guys." The police nodded, taking in every word since it seemed to fit with the story. 

"So, how did he end up with the ropes?" The police man asked. 

"That was me, I heard fighting and thought that the only way to stop it was that one of us had to hold him down. I brought the rope and tied him up since he was hurting Harold pretty badly." Louis lied again. The police man nodded and dismissed us. We nodded and drove to the hospital. Running out as fast as we can, we reach the front desk. 

"HI! Room for a lady named Ziara?" Zayn asked, the less breathless one of us. The lady looked at us before pointing down the hallway. We nodded our thanks and rushed down to the rooms. We saw Harry sitting in front of the emergancy room and he had his hands in front of his head. 

"Harry? What's the news?" I asked him, sitting down beside him. Louis sat on the other side of Harry while Zayn and Niall stood up. 

"It's not good..." He whispered. 

AU: GUESS WHAT!!! well you probably already know what the guess what is... I  CAN BOLD AND STUFF NOW!!! YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW HAPPY THIS MAKES ME!!! BUT OMG SHE'S NOT TOO WELL, GAHHH, DON'T YOU HATE ME? REPLY IF YOU DO AND I'LL STOP SHOUTING! WELL, MAYBE, MAYBE I'LL STOP (probably not) BYEEEEEEE!!!!!   'u'