Chapter 20

Chapter 20: Almost Mission Impossible

Harry's POV.

I sat down on the couch reading her note over, over, and over. I just couldn't believe that she was gone. Why did she go?

"Hi Harry,

If your reading this, then I'm gone. Not as in dead (gone) but as in away again. You may not know, but I'm hurting you. I don't want to hurt you, I love you. Maybe we'll see each other again, but under happier situations. I want you to be happy, and it's not when your life is being threatened by me. Yes, Harry, it is. Remember that I love you. Bye...

XO Ziara

Ps. 'So hold on to me tight. Hold on, I promise it will be alright. Cuz we are stronger here together, than we could ever be alone. Just hold on to me, don't you ever let me go. Hold on to me, it's gonna be alright. Hold on to me tonight. They always say, we were the lucky ones." I muttered to myself. It was all I could do. I was in collapse mood. My feelings became numb as the words sank in. Why did she give in? I thought everything was going okay. Looking at the floor I saw a piece of paper tucked into a book.

"What's that?" Niall asked. It was about a hour since he called the boys. They were all doing something and were making their way over as soon as they could.

"I don't know." I whispered. Grabbing the book, I rubbed the cover. The book was in bad shape. It's spine was bent as though it had been read over. The front cover was missing as though it had broken off and the pages had started to yellow. I looked at the title and saw the word Inkheart.

"It was her favorite book. She had it since she was 11." I told him as I opened its pages. There were 3 notes, each on a small piece of paper. Taking a good look over them I saw that Derek had written them. Reading them, my feelings turned into a turmoil. She gave up because of me. She gave up to keep me safe...

Handing the notes to Niall, I stood up and started to pace the room. How could I let her do this? She never once looked scared. Why did she hide them from me?

"Maybe because she didn't want you to get nervous." Niall spoke. I have him a glance.

"Spoke out loud mate." He explained. I nodded and went back to my pacing. The room looked normal, so she went out by herself. How did she disappear though? Derek followed her. It had to be the only way.

"Can you stop that? It's driving me nuts." Louis said as he came into the room. I sat down and my leg started to bounce up and down. Lou got the noted from Niall and started to read them.

"Who in their sick, twisted... Ohhh..." He started out. "That makes sense." Lou sat down on the seat where I was sitting earlier and the room became quiet.

"The rest of the boys are coming soon, they'll be here in 5 minutes." The Doncaster boy explained. I nodded sat down on one of the chairs that was opposite the couch.

"How could I have let this happen?" I groan out.

"You didn't mate. Had you had a choice, she would still be here." Niall stated. I gave though over it for a second before agreeing with him.

"Besides, had you known, both of you would have gone and then where would we be without a band mate?" Louis teased. I laughed but it was shirt lived as the silence came around us again.

"How long did they need to stay there?" I asked Lou. 

"Not that long, just a couple more measures until they were done." He answered. 

"Knowing Christian, one mistake and it will take 10 retakes." Niall chuckled. I smiled at his poor attempt to brighten the mood. 

"I hope they get here fast, then we can get this all sorted out." I whispered.