Chapter 13

Chapter 13- partially back home

Ziara's POV.

It was day 2 of me staying at Harry's apartment and, surprisingly, it was going fine. I had just woken because of knocking on the door.  

"Hey Ziara!" Harry said as he came in with a tray.  

"Harry, how many times do I have to tell you do not have to do this!" I exclaimed as I laughed. He shrugged and smiled at me.  

"Doc said that you need bed rest for a couple days because of the cuts on your legs." He pointed out. I groaned playfully as I hit my head softly against the backboard of the bed. He placed the tray in front of me and I smiled again at him. I quickly ate my breakfast as I watched pull something out of his pocket. It looked like a piece of paper.  

"What's that?" I asked him. He looked up and started to stutter.  

"Um... Its.. Um.. It's a song.. A song that I wrote." 

"Can I see it?"  

"Yeah sure." He handed me the piece of paper. I scanned over it and saw his handwriting.  

'You were standing there, on your usual corner.  

Paying no attention, I didn't get to see the former.  

The day was moving along, yet we stayed.  

The things I did to see you, the messes I made.

The girl on the street,  

They say she has no name

But she's always willing to play the game.

She's an angel in disguise,

I never want to say my goodbyes.

She's always on that corner

And yet wasn't a big performer  

I always watch, staying out late

And yet I am always in a hesitate

The girl on the street,  

They say she has no name

But she's always willing to play the game.

She's an angel in disguise,

I never want to say my goodbyes.' And it ended with the three dots that looked as though it should be kept going.  

"It's pretty good Harry." I told him as I grabbed a pen and a piece of scratch paper. He looked at me, and blushed.  

"Thanks." He mumbled. I smiled up at him and I started to think for another verse. However instead I wrote something else.  

'The girl on the street,  

They say she has no name

But she's always willing to play the game

The trouble always comes to me and her,  

Now only one will still always occur

I would say something but I'm too shy

Afraid if ill talk we'll fall from the sky

She's an angel in disguise,

I never want to say my goodbyes'  

"How's this for a new chorus?" I asked him as I handed over the scratch piece of paper. He read over the lyrics and started to him to himself.  

"That sounds really good, Ziara. Any idea for the next verse?" He asked shyly. I put the pen down on the paper again and started to write.  

'I can't tell her how I feel