(30) ReUnited

Our lips separated and it felt like my heart was ripped out of my chest. I never wanted something so bad than to be kissing Harry again. It felt right, it was perfect!
I looked at Harry in the eyes and he grinned. He grabbed my hand again and helped me out of the car. We walked side by side over to the back entrance. I was led by Harry and one of his body guards into a room. I walked in and it was bright, with lots of lights and many tv's playing on music channels. I took a long look at my surroundings.
There was many men but i know who they are because they're all over the social media and the radio. There was the four boys from the band 5sos, and the five from 1D, my two most favorite bands in the world!
They all stopped and looked at me except for the Irishman who was geting his hair dyed blonde, he wasnt allowed to turn and look at what everyone else had their attention toward.
There was Luke, Ashton, Calum and Michael all smiled and gave me kind handshakes. Then Harry walked off to get changed and to get his hair done after Liam, Louis, and Zayn walked over and greeted me. The blonde got up and left the room with a blonde woman who was doing his hair, i assume that was Lou.
I sat on the couch listening to the music while i watched boys run back in forth forcing tight jeans and tank tops on. It was when the blonde, Niall reentered the room. He seen me and smiled and his cheeks flushed a deep red. He is adorable, now i understand while he was my favorite way back in 2k10 on XFactor. He kissed my hand and greeted me in the cutest way posible. Five minutes past and 5sos was gone onto stage. While we watched from backstage. The boys practiced their solos and went over the script as to how the night will go. Long story short, 1D was on stage and the screaming fans couldve fooled me to think i was deaf. I watched closely and noticed how amazing they were.
They each had their own talent; Harry has a voice anyone can recognize. It is beautiful and so is he. Zayn although he was crying on stage for some odd reason, his voice has a huge range. He is literally a god. Lucky Perrie! Liam has a talent mixed with dance, the 'thug life', 'daddy' and an amazing voice. He's pretty much the whole package! Louis, hilarious lil angel. He is the clown and has a unique voice anyone could pick out. Louis is a lil charmm. Niall..guitar skills are on point..i just sit and watch him playing the guitar for Girl Almighty and Little Things, he's just perfect. His voice is beautiful and i could listen to it all day. Did i tell you i have a thing for Irish men?
Later that night were all in a hotel room, my home is around the corner but the boys wanted me to stay and have a meal with them. Zayn is gone in another room, talking to management about something, the boys and i are slightly confused.
We ate, drank, watched movies and played games. We sat down for another round of food when Zayn walked in, grabed his suitcase without a word and walked back out. Little did we know, that when we wake up tomorrow, One Direction will be a four member band.