(11) Confused but, Amused

*Harrys pov*

"lad can i talk to you alone?" Niall says.

"yeah sure mate.lets go?" we both get up and go upstairs into YN's room.

"u might need to sit for this.." Niall says and litteraly pushes me on the bed.

"first things first...what the fuck is wrong with u?!" Niall says.

"what do u mean?"

"u cheated on YN, lied to her.then called her to ask her of shes pregnant?"

"i know ima dickhole.."

"well ur gona be a dickhole daddy too. Shes pregnant dude!" Niall says.

i knew it.shes pregnant.but no doubt im happy im gona have a little girl or boy:) but she didnt tell me..what the hell?

*your pov*

"gabby wanna watch a movie?" i say skipping to the couch.

"hell yes.what movie?"

"how about....Paranormal Activity 4?"

"putt ittt onnn!!" she yells.then plops on the couch.

i put on the movie and sit down by her.Niall and Harry have been upstairs for awhile now.idont know what there talking about.

while we are half way through the movie Harry stomps downstairs and puts on his coat and shoes.

"uh Harry? where are u going?"

i get up and stand in the doorway.

"when were planing on telling me you were pregnant YN? were u waiting on Niall to tell me everything?" he says.

"ill be back i need to think." he stomps out the door.

i go upstairs and sit on my bed in silence.until Niall comes up and sits by me.

"uh Gabby left to get Harry.there talking in the livingroom" he says.

"thanks for telling him. honestly." i say and look at him.

"anytime.u know i will always have ur back.and i think that Haz is a dick for doing all of that to u." he says and looks at my lips.

"i would never do that to u." he says and leans in alittle.

i lean in too.ive always liked Niall.since i met him.but Harry asked me out first so i agreed.

"i know u wouldnt.." i say.

he smiles then grabs my neck and kisses me softly.

shit shit shit.i shouldnt be kissing Niall!! Harry is downstairs! and im pregnant with his kid?! but Nialls a great kisser;)

i kiss him back alittle.our lips moving together in sequence.but i pull back.

"thank u:)" i say.

"welcome;)" he smiles.

we both trot downstairs and turn the corner quietly to scare them as a joke. when i look and see Gabby and Harry making out in my livingroom.

What a coincidence...

i dont feel betrayed.i know gabby has always like Harry.and hes always had feelings for her as well.but at the same time i got this sharp pain in my chest. Maybe i can date Niall and she can date Harry.but no.thats not going to work out.what am i going to do about my baby?