(16) False Alarm?

i cant get those awful words out of my head... "sorry ms.but you are not pregnant" but i dont fucking get it!

the symtoms ive been having are outrageously similar to the pregnancy. wtf.

i stomp in my house and go up to Niall and hug him tight

"im not pregnant Niall.."i say on the verge of tears in the crook of his neck.

he rubs my back and kisses my cheek

"shsh love, itll be alright i promise you" he rocks me alil as Els full house has all their eyes on me.

i look at Harry and mouth.

"false alarm"

and he puts his head in Gabbys lap as she pets his head.telling him everythings gonna be alright.

"Niall can we please go upstairs and cuddle?" i say.

"ofcourse:)"He grabs my hand and leads me upstairs.

we both strip to comfy clothes.

Nialls wearing his boxers and im in his SKOOL SUCKS shirt with my black lace undies and bra.

we both lay in bed and i instantly put my face in his chest and doze.

*3 months later*

i wake up, to out of the usual, morning sickness. like i said, makes no damn sense.

i rush to the bathroom and puke in the toliet. Niall always comes to my rescue.he rubs my back and pulls the hair out of my face.

such a sweetie piee he is:)

we go downstairs and i eat everything.cravings are out of this worldd!! but wierddd rightt? I havent started my period yet?must be late i guess!

sorry i havent updated in a while guyss! ive been very busy with school and family stuff. but i personally want to thank each and everyone of you for voting and reading my imagines:) it literaly makes me just want to keep on writing and making ur imagines dreams come true:) i love u all:) #directioners love u all like family and hope u guys are enjoying my crazyy imagines♥xx  ~Savannah Rose♥