(21) Always Remember

In the middle of the night i finally get the result of a miscarriage, i curl up against the cold wall and let the warm tears come out.i try to be silent but, obviously i cant.Niall can hear my whimpering, and i see Harrys head of curls pop up as well.

"babygirl?" Nialls deep irish accent comes from my right.

he crawls up rlly close to me and rubs my belly.

"why are you crying sweetheart?" he says.His bright blue orbs coming into contact with my eyes as he stroke my head and cheek, wiping tears away.

i cry more and close my eyes.hiding my face from him as i bawl.

"our babygirl Niall...shes gone..all because of me.." i cry hard.a hinch in my throat causes a wierd noise, and it sounds like im gasping for air.

Niall peels my hands back.

"WHATS WRONG R U OKAY!?..."

"baby yes im okay i guess.." i look at him.

he kisses my tears away and pulls.me on him.

"(your whole name) please stop crying? yes we lost the baby, but it means that we can try again! baby i know its hard...but trust me, we will get our little girl back! dont cry those little tears princess? i cant have u crying all night?" he strokes my cheek. "baby i love you so so much! always remember that! our little girl will be in our hearts forever!"

i smile weakly at him. "i love you too Niall" i hug him and dig my face in his neck.

Harrys P.O.V.

i remember when i held Y/N like that..i remember when she used to dig her face in my neck. i wish so much that i could cuddle her, and be the reason why her tears fade and why that big smile spreads across her face.

man did i fuck up

i roll over and cuddle with gabby.as i do she turns away.

"go cuddle with Y/N harry.im sure ull be happy." she says.

"Gabs? whats wrong? what did i say?"

"just dont talk to me.i for now see your true colors.u love Y/N...not me..obviously..when we even have sex u moan her name!" she says.

"Gabby please dont do this.." i say.i cant lose her, too!

"leave me alone!" she says and lays back down.

fuck.me.

i knew that would backfire but that just shows i cant get Y/N out of my head.

"so, gabs? what r we now?"i ask, scared for my life.

"WE ARE FUCKING DONE."

now thats the pang of heartbreak, of all the things gabby looked past at and looked at my real heart..she noticed something i couldnt pick apart...i love Y/N.
..i love Gabby and i Hate Niall Horan.