(25) Tipsy Triplets

Nialls pov

"yeah whats wrong lad?" i say.

"um..lets go talk in private please?"

he looks at Y/N, and she looks at him and shrugs confused.

i get up and walk to the bathroom with Harry.i brush my teeth and comb my hair

"whats up?"

"yesterday..i got in the shower with Y/N without her knowing..i started touching her..and and..we had sex while u were gone." he says.

i look at him and walk out.

"Y/N baby, cmere" i lead her to the bathroom.

"harry told me yall had sex yesterday in the shower?"

i lean against the counter and cross my arms.

she looks at Haz and screams

"YOUR A FUCKING LIAR HARRY.I TOLD U I WOULDNT FUCK YOU!&U WALKED OUT CRYIN BECAUSE I DENIED UR ASS!!" she yells and storms out as i follow her.

"promise me u didnt fuck him!?" i call behind her.

"i swear and promise we didnt fuck!!" she says and hugs me. "i love you"

"i love you too babygirl"

we drop the subject and have breakfast.

Your Pov. Later that night

the lights are blinding, and the music is blasting, im wasted and so is Niall, Harrys alil tipsy too.

the night just ended and i had to drive with li, soph, and haz and Niall.they dropped me off at my place alone.i wobbled in and kicked off my 5inch heels.

i crawl upstairs and lay in bed after striping off my skin tight black dress drenched in alcohol, in my lace red undies and bra.

i fall asleep alil and hear footsteps on the stairs, haz and Niall walk up and rub my waist.  

"baby?" Niall says.

i look up at them and smile.

"i wanna try something baby?" Niall says smiling obviously tipsy.

"whats that?"i sit up smiling, flaunting my rack.haha yeahh rackkcityyy bitchhhh

"A threesome"