(31) His Girlfriend

As Zayn quit the band the boys decided to announce a year break after there tour. Although it wont be my last time seeing them, I feel bad for the fans that need 1D to stay happy. I think I was one of those girls, but I cant remember.

The boys and I have grown very close. Harry, Niall and I don't really speak of our past relationships, considering the fact that Harry has a girlfriend and Niall knows who my true feelings belong to. I feel bad but we've been great, best friends! Harry is dating this model Kendall Jenner. Ya know, the one with the dad who changed into a girl? That one. They've been dating for a couple months now and I want MY Harry back.

Its been a long day, we've been lounging on the couch since about yesterday. Kendall and Harry are sucking faces in a corner, Liam is now single so him and Lou are eating and joking around on their phones and Niall and I are playing I Spy since that's all we can do. I cant stop looking at Harry and Kendall. She keeps kissing him and giggling and its making me puke. She's so pretty and it's disqusting. She needs to get hit with a giant pan and get fucking ugly. I will be the one to do the honors.

We decided to put on a movie, and I cant remember what it because I was too busy staring at Harry. All I know is Zac Efron has a nice ass. Finally the movie ends and the bitch leaves and Harry goes upstairs. I follow him up and go into his room, I hear the shower running so I wait on his bed. I whistle and play with my hands, because this turd takes forever. He finally walks out with sweats and looks at me.

"Can I help you?"

Authors Note: This is probably the worst update ever. Im so sorry i was MIA for like ever! i will be active a lot more! Im now starting to focus on a new story im creating. Its a Niall Imagine and hears a little sneak peek!:)

"You're not suppost to be back here sweetheart." says a dark raspy voice, with a irish accent.

"I-I got lost..." I say making a quick lie to hopefully get me out of  trouble.

"You got lost..in a boxing arena and found yourself backstage, in my training room? That's a load of bullshit." He says and slowly walks in front me, scanning my body up and down with ice blue eyes. I watch him silently, putting my hands behind my back placing something in my back pocket.

"mmhm..what is that sweetheart?" he says with a smirk and steps closer. He keeps eye contact and puts his face inches from mine. His hot breath vibrating across my lips as he slips his hands around my waist, rubbing down to my bum, pulling out his 30k gold custom made watch.

He smirks and steps away and looks at his watch then back at me. His eyes now a grayish blue.

"Your lucky your fit..." he huffs and stuffs it in my front pocket and looks at the door as it bursts open with three massive guards.

"Get her the hell out of here." he says and looks at me, with his head cocked to one side. The guards take my arm with a tight grip and drag me out. Leaving me with the last image of the World Champion boxer, Niall Horan waving at me with a smirk plastered on his face."

I hope you like!!! XOXO there will be more!!:)