(1) All Figured Out

Follow my TWITTER ACOUNT- @ItsVannahRose ..
Authors note: (Y/N) means (Your Name) just insert it in loves:)

" Why Harry? what did i do to deserve this!?" i yell sobing in the phone.

"what are talking about (Y/N)!?"

"when i get home you will remember!" i reply coldly and hang up.i sit in my car and let the tears pour down my face..i pull off and head to the nearest store.i get the magazine that brings rage throughout my body and make my way home to the upcoming argument..i bust the door open and slam the horrid magazine on his chest.

"explain this!" i shout, letting the sobbing begin again.

i run upstairs slam the door and start packing my bag.i hear a faint knock on the door

"(Y/N) lets talk about this! its not what you think!" he says behind the door .

i open the door and get right in his face." its not what i think!? you must be kidding me! the god damn cover is you and Taylor Swift fucking makeing out!! how does that make me feel Harry!" i chuckle in disqust "and when were you planing on telling me this?i would never ever do that to you and u know that ,but sadly the funny part is that u promised that u would never hurt me!your an asshole and a liar! have a nice life, i hope ur happy." i spit at him.

i grab my bags and shove past him and run out the door.i put my bags in the backseat and jump in my car and speed off.

i dont know where im going.i just need to get away from Harry and that dreadful house.my head is all jamed up and i go to the park and sob with my head in my hands while its pouring ice cold rain.